Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Honest opinion x

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is our profile attractive for you single ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I'm afraid not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not to me. I won't be submissive to anyone I don't know and trust.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm not a single lady but you have a line that says if you're not happy with your conditions to pass you by.I don't know if you're getting contact or positive replies from single women but if you're not that's the answer.

There will probably be women who want what you're offering and you shouldn't change what you want.

over a year ago

"Is our profile attractive for you single ladies?"

Definitely not

Its all about you

By *ancduoCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Nope. Hubby is a dom, Mrs is a switch but we look for subs etc on another site and swinging here. Your profile will only attract a few people who are into the Ds lifestyle. This is a swinging site. Most here are looking for mutual pleasure not one sided HIM HIM HIM pleasure.

Try a fetish site

over a year ago

Thank you ladies! What isn't made clear is that a single woman would be our centre of attention you're right with all your comments. And true about the him him him unfortunately it's what he wants as a Dom??

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I doubt you will find enough interest on here,as others suggested maybe try a different site.

Most women won't want to just orientate everything to the male.

Miss

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We’ve met ladies who would love to share the scenario you are seeking, can’t help but think your approach would put them off though. It’s got a feel of too much too soon.

over a year ago

"We’ve met ladies who would love to share the scenario you are seeking, can’t help but think your approach would put them off though. It’s got a feel of too much too soon."

Brilliant thank you. But could you expand?

over a year ago

Nope.

I'm not there just to make a guy centre of attention, and I'm certainly not sub to anyone.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"We’ve met ladies who would love to share the scenario you are seeking, can’t help but think your approach would put them off though. It’s got a feel of too much too soon.

Brilliant thank you. But could you expand?"

You are saying ‘this is how it’s going to be’, and detail a very public kinky scenario to boot, without knowing anything about the woman you might meet.

Play like that demands trust, respect, attraction and anticipation between all three. You should concentrate on developing these things first before being so proscriptive.

over a year ago

"Thank you ladies! What isn't made clear is that a single woman would be our centre of attention you're right with all your comments. And true about the him him him unfortunately it's what he wants as a Dom??"

wouldn't appeal to me either..in fact your profile says the exact opposite, says clearly he will always be the centre of attention. it sounds very one sided to me.

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

Ok, as a single women who’s also been into bdsm for over a decade I’d definitely pass you by, do you realise you don’t mention limits and asking what a single females may be but you do demand she wears a toy on the first meet if YOUR Dom is comfortable, I’m sorry but that is a huge red flag, you don’t mention saftey in the slightest, no safe words, nothing, you give zero reassurance and when I read it told me if I met you I would basically be used as your toy for the night, I obviously don’t know how long you’ve been into the lifestyle and what research you did as you went into it but that (rightly or wrongly) screams amateurs to me which can be very dangerous, I’m sorry to sound harsh and I may be wrong here but that’s my opinion, others may or may not agree

over a year ago

Tom is the one who decides if you are all getting on and want to take things further. That would make me nervous. It needs to be everyone's agreement, just because your a sub does not mean you don't get a choice.

Maybe think about how its worded. Good luck x

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok, as a single women who’s also been into bdsm for over a decade I’d definitely pass you by, do you realise you don’t mention limits and asking what a single females may be but you do demand she wears a toy on the first meet if YOUR Dom is comfortable, I’m sorry but that is a huge red flag, you don’t mention saftey in the slightest, no safe words, nothing, you give zero reassurance and when I read it told me if I met you I would basically be used as your toy for the night, I obviously don’t know how long you’ve been into the lifestyle and what research you did as you went into it but that (rightly or wrongly) screams amateurs to me which can be very dangerous, I’m sorry to sound harsh and I may be wrong here but that’s my opinion, others may or may not agree "

No, that’s a very fair assessment.

over a year ago

It doesn’t appeal to me I’m afraid. Just feels like the lady would be a pawn in your little fantasy. Perhaps it’s just the way you communicate it, but I can’t see what would be in it for the female joining you.

over a year ago

The fact that you have written detailed scenarios in your profile, about how the sex would all be about the male partner

And then backtracked

Says it all really

over a year ago

sorry its a no from me too

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Is our profile attractive for you single ladies?"

No. It appears to all be about the male. Also the fact you are into mummy/daddy play is a massive turn off.

By *heeky_subCouple
over a year ago

northampton

We are in the situation, looking for someone to join us. To domme with my dom or join me as a sub.

I'm not sure if it's possible?

Have people on here joined a couple as a sub from here?

I like your profile and pictures.xx

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Thank you ladies! What isn't made clear is that a single woman would be our centre of attention you're right with all your comments. And true about the him him him unfortunately it's what he wants as a Dom??"

It may be what he wants but you don't always get what you want.

There may be ladies out there that would be interested in the kind of scenario you are looking for but a great many wouldn't. Ladies tend not to like being seen as a living sex toy just to pleasure the couple or specifically, the male half of the couple. They tend to prefer to meet on a more equal footing. Playing with both of you and not to be used.

Fab may not be the best site for you to find what you are looking for, it may be better to look on a more fetish based site.

I wish you luck in your search OP, just don't be surprised if it is difficult.

over a year ago

Not for me either.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I think its clear what you are looking for and while to some it may not be their ideal it will to others. I never understand why people want to change their profile to please other people. If its not a true reflection of the people.

It's your profile and you should show, say whatever you see fit!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"I never understand why people want to change their profile to please other people."

Because they want to attract other people, usually!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Unfortunately?

By *wisted2000Woman
over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

"Thank you ladies! What isn't made clear is that a single woman would be our centre of attention you're right with all your comments. And true about the him him him unfortunately it's what he wants as a Dom??

Unfortunately? "

So you’re only doing this because he wants it? See now that tells me he doesn’t even listen to what makes you comfortable and definitely wouldn’t listen to another sub either, you know it’s the sub who’s actually in control, not the Dom, right??

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

At least one of the pics looks like something grabbed off the internet

over a year ago

Lots of men would love to be the centre of attention of two women but it doesn't make them a Dom. But your use of the word unfortunately doesn't show your relationship in a better light it feels very one sided, this isn't a dynamic I'd wish to be part of.

Also is it really necessary to add details about your houses and that? I find it's a bit of a turn off when people use their wealth to try and impress you.

Ginger

over a year ago

It's not for me.

Maybe you would find what you're looking for at a club.

What I dislike the most about meeting some couples is that it's always about their fantasy and not mine.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Took me ages before I could trust a Dom to do particular things and he asked loads of questions beforehand so he knew my limits, relevant medical history and how far he could push. Trust takes time to develop and feeling safe and secure is paramount.

As a single girl it’s hard enough deciding to meet a couple never mind a couple where bjthbwant to Dom/Domme you. As previously said there’s no mention of safe words, discussion, etc.

It’s a no from me.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"What I dislike the most about meeting some couples is that it's always about their fantasy and not mine.

"

Why do you meet those couples if you dislike it? Presumably you know how they are going to be, if that’s what it’s always like with them?

over a year ago

"What I dislike the most about meeting some couples is that it's always about their fantasy and not mine.

Why do you meet those couples if you dislike it? Presumably you know how they are going to be, if that’s what it’s always like with them?"

I don't meet couples anymore.

It hasn't been like that with everyone I've met that's why I said "some couples"

And like with every meet you never know how it's going to be - that's part of the thrill for me.

x

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Why do you meet those couples if you dislike it? Presumably you know how they are going to be, if that’s what it’s always like with them?

I don't meet couples anymore.

It hasn't been like that with everyone I've met that's why I said "some couples"

And like with every meet you never know how it's going to be - that's part of the thrill for me.

x

"

Ah yes of course. How it was written suggested with some of the couples you meet it was always about their fantasy not yours, which made it curious as to why you would continue to meet them.

Yes, some people on Fab are considerate, respectful and interested in creating a shared and satisfying experience, and sadly some are not.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Tom will always be the centre of our attention".

It's a no from me.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Very interesting thread . It's quite obvious that it's all about the guy,and while that's cool you don't need to be a domme in order to be the centre of attention at some point during the meet. Neither do you have to have a script detailing how it will go. Me and my girl meet single females,and while there are moments during the meet that I'm the centre of attention it's a lot more enjoyable if all are involved equally. Then everyone gets to act out their preferred fantasy

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Can't comment as I can't see your profile

Post new Message to Thread