Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Edging buddy

Jump to newest

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I’m heavily into ‘edging’ - wanking and just getting to the point of orgasm and stopping just before cumming. The longest I’ve done it for was a month (on and off) and the orgasm was amazing. I’d like to hook up with any guys who would like to do this (not for a month lol) but for shorter intensive sessions where we encourage each other and enjoy the final orgasm. Happy to meet straight, bi-curious, bi and gay guys for edging fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Any dedicated edgers out there?

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

"I’m heavily into ‘edging’ - wanking and just getting to the point of orgasm and stopping just before cumming. The longest I’ve done it for was a month (on and off) and the orgasm was amazing. I’d like to hook up with any guys who would like to do this (not for a month lol) but for shorter intensive sessions where we encourage each other and enjoy the final orgasm. Happy to meet straight, bi-curious, bi and gay guys for edging fun."

So want to get into this.

Teasing cock.

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I’m heavily into ‘edging’ - wanking and just getting to the point of orgasm and stopping just before cumming. The longest I’ve done it for was a month (on and off) and the orgasm was amazing. I’d like to hook up with any guys who would like to do this (not for a month lol) but for shorter intensive sessions where we encourage each other and enjoy the final orgasm. Happy to meet straight, bi-curious, bi and gay guys for edging fun.

So want to get into this.

Teasing cock."

Mmmm yeeessss!

Post new Message to Thread