FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Totally green. Weird situation but willing.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok here goes!

Totally new to this type of stuff. Me and my partner have been together for 10 years since we were 18. We have trouble in bed as she is a quick cummer and I can take a while, most of the time i can't finish because she gets to shakey and sensitive down there, so she wants me to try with someone elce at first to see if we can make things a bit more interesting for me and get some...relief I guess. After we see how that goes we want to look into 3 somes so I guess small scale things not full blown multiple meets. Not yet anyway.

Both 28 slim builds. Pretty average people but like I said total virgins to this.

Any help or advice anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You are looking to make things more interesting for yourself and get some relief. Why would a woman on here want to satisfy a stranger's selfishness? Women on here want pleasure themselves.

over a year ago

"You are looking to make things more interesting for yourself and get some relief. Why would a woman on here want to satisfy a stranger's selfishness? Women on here want pleasure themselves. "

Ok thanks for the feedback. I think you may have misinterpreted the post slightly. I'm sure it's obvious that were trying to expand our sex life and are just dipping our feet in to the scene to see how it works. If I was posting asking to meet someone then yes I agree, more details than a basic background would obviously be needed.

Atm looking for advice hence posting in this section of the forums instead of the meet threads.

Thanks again.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

What is it you want advice on? How to get meets or your situation at home?

over a year ago

"What is it you want advice on? How to get meets or your situation at home?"

That's the thing. We're clueless about this. Like what usually happens with meeting people? Are the big meets we've seen posted pretty full on or are they laid back and more casual?

Has anyone had issues with partners getting jealous or regretting it after?

If we do want to go for somthing were not overly social and would prefer more intimate relaxed situations rather than turn up bang and go. Is that usual?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You keep saying ‘we’ so perhaps you need a couples profile as a single guy profile is likely to get you nowhere.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What is it you want advice on? How to get meets or your situation at home?

That's the thing. We're clueless about this. Like what usually happens with meeting people? Are the big meets we've seen posted pretty full on or are they laid back and more casual?

If we do want to go for somthing were not overly social and would prefer more intimate relaxed situations rather than turn up bang and go. Is that usual?

"

The first rule is only ever do what you want to do. Decide on that and it looks like you have. If you don't want to go to big meets you don't have to, we don't, just arrange one to one meets or however many you want.

Be clear between yourselves and clear with those you meet, ensure that the two of you know where the other's boundaries lay and don't over step them without discussion.

There are no hard and fast rules apart from always respect yourself, each other and those you meet. Communication is vital with your partner and your meets too.

Take it at your own pace and you'll be fine.

over a year ago

"You keep saying ‘we’ so perhaps you need a couples profile as a single guy profile is likely to get you nowhere. "

I did think about it but seeing as she wanted me to try somthing first I didn't want to seem like I was deceiving people for now.

over a year ago

The first rule is only ever do what you want to do. Decide on that and it looks like you have. If you don't want to go to big meets you don't have to, we don't, just arrange one to one meets or however many you want.

Be clear between yourselves and clear with those you meet, ensure that the two of you know where the other's boundaries lay and don't over step them without discussion.

There are no hard and fast rules apart from always respect yourself, each other and those you meet. Communication is vital with your partner and your meets too.

"

We think we're ok with it. Just hoping for some real life experiences with first times like our will be.

We both realise that you don't know exactly how you will feel about a situation until your doing it. I wouldn't want either of us to regret it. Right now we're excited about the idea and have alot of fun talking about it. Tbh it's confusing to me why she wants me to go off without her. She says she thinks it's hot but I think she just feels bad and want me to have longer sex. Don't get me wrong she is great in bed apart from the stamina issue, very sexy woman.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We think we're ok with it. Just hoping for some real life experiences with first times like our will be.

We both realise that you don't know exactly how you will feel about a situation until your doing it. I wouldn't want either of us to regret it. Right now we're excited about the idea and have alot of fun talking about it. Tbh it's confusing to me why she wants me to go off without her. She says she thinks it's hot but I think she just feels bad and want me to have longer sex. Don't get me wrong she is great in bed apart from the stamina issue, very sexy woman.

"

Communication. You say you think she feels bad...ask her if that's why. To me it sounds as if you both feel the "problem" lays entirely with her when it's actually something you should be working on together. I'd strongly advise against swinging as a way to solve a perceived problem. Sort that first then embark on your adventure.

over a year ago

"You are looking to make things more interesting for yourself and get some relief. Why would a woman on here want to satisfy a stranger's selfishness? Women on here want pleasure themselves. "

Why would a woman on here want to help someone selfish, when they are selfish themselves???

Is this your ethos??

Plenty of woman on here who want to please men,not just here to be pleased.....

over a year ago

Communication. You say you think she feels bad...ask her if that's why. To me it sounds as if you both feel the "problem" lays entirely with her when it's actually something you should be working on together. I'd strongly advise against swinging as a way to solve a perceived problem. Sort that first then embark on your adventure."

I never thought about it like that.

I'll have a word with her to see if she just wants this out of some unfounded sence of guilt.

Thankyou

over a year ago

Couple profile and pics you may get somewhere.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Communication. You say you think she feels bad...ask her if that's why. To me it sounds as if you both feel the "problem" lays entirely with her when it's actually something you should be working on together. I'd strongly advise against swinging as a way to solve a perceived problem. Sort that first then embark on your adventure.

I never thought about it like that.

I'll have a word with her to see if she just wants this out of some unfounded sence of guilt.

Thankyou "

Welcome.

over a year ago

Does she not use her hands or mouth to "finish" you off?

Also majority of my meet are chilled, meet, have a drink, chat for a while then get down to action.

I'm not really a fan of fuck and go meets

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe she is faking cumming just to get it over with as quickly as possible.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Maybe longer foreplay before you actually get down to it could mean you both climax easier together.

I have known men to take a lot longer than a woman can if she is going to climax, I don't think it's such an unusual situation.

But getting yourself close before you enter her could possibly help, have you tried something like that?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Also if it eventually leads to you both swapping with another couple, not just having another woman involved, are you happy with that as well, as once you start off on this journey it can lead to all kind of exciting places but you do need to have discussed everything properly together.

Although she says she is happy to see you with another woman, are you happy to see her with another man?

over a year ago

"Also if it eventually leads to you both swapping with another couple, not just having another woman involved, are you happy with that as well, as once you start off on this journey it can lead to all kind of exciting places but you do need to have discussed everything properly together.

Although she says she is happy to see you with another woman, are you happy to see her with another man?"

good one

Post new Message to Thread