Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Kinky Play

Jump to newest

By *eliman8 OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Hi am a guy in South England trying to find some kinky people - most say they are but then are not - Welcome contact from a kinky female or couple who like to chat with a view to some play

Where are all the kinky people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

What kind of kinks? Maybe you would be better off looking on a Fetish website?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Most say they are but then are not".

How is their lack of kinkiness revealed?

By *eliman8 OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Sally - by starting a chat on here & followed up by a phone call or meet over a NSA coffee

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Hi am a guy in South England trying to find some kinky people - most say they are but then are not - Welcome contact from a kinky female or couple who like to chat with a view to some play

Where are all the kinky people"

I am kinky....but would never be too kinky on a first meet, as some of them need a lot of trust...the same as I would not be up for anal on a first meet....that is something reserved for my FWB only

By *anya BlackTV/TS
over a year ago

Richmond

I consider myself to be fairly kinky and open to lots of use, but trust is indeed important. To be tied completely or indulge in breathplay requires me to have a fair degree of trust!

Scat doesn't interest me. In fact it turns my stomach xx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I agree with Cicely. I would never be tied up or do breath play on a first meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sally - by starting a chat on here & followed up by a phone call or meet over a NSA coffee"
that's kinky lol

over a year ago

In my experience of the scene that in terms of kink and single men in London (whether sub, switch or dom) it is easier to meet compatible people to swing with than to do kink.

Particularly for every male sub/bottom there are three male dom/top/rigger types. I would not bother working the male to female ratio for as it appears fairly horrendous.

Last month in the LAM rope room there was nearly a dozen male top riggers and no female bottoms.

I have heard bottom and top ratios impprove on the South coast in the Midlands and the North for competent tops.

But is all about compatibility and in all walks of life finding compatibility is hard.

By *eliman8 OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Hi thanks - 100% agree with you - it has to be built over time - would not expect over the top kinkiness first time out or anal - this has to be developed and both be happpy to do so- but if both are into this type of play and we are upfront and hones of our sexual likes - then there the option not to start or meet in the first place

over a year ago

Like its already been said.

If you want to meet people that have kinky FETish's join the FETish site.

over a year ago

""Most say they are but then are not".

How is their lack of kinkiness revealed?"

This

It can sometimes take the other to draw out their kink.... But many are very reserved for a variety of reasons.

over a year ago

"Like its already been said.

If you want to meet people that have kinky FETish's join the FETish site. "

I would tend to disagree, the site referred is not really for hooking up to play. I have met most of my kink playmates on here.

Not being party to OP's correspondence I hope no offence is taken by what I say next. Possibly the lack of further communication could be down to the following. OP appears to equate kink and sex, for some it is the same for others it is not. Sex orientated kink conversations early on may be off putting. Secondly OP seems to expect a short period between the admission of being kinky and meeting and or playing. I am not sure what OP's kink is, but anything that involves interaction with another generally (as has been pointed out) requires trust which can take time. As I said I don't know your correspondence but if you came across as an eager chance some people may not find it attractive.

The opening comment by anology does come across saying, 'we both swing why won't you meet me or have sex with me?' We all know the answer to that!

I could be wrong and the above is hopefully constructive commentary.

over a year ago

the trouble is, as with many many other profiles, is that often people bang on about being kinky, but give no clue whatsoever to what they're on about. no need to be graphic in a profile, but a clue would be good! its such a vague term that its a bit pointless to use it, moan that others arent kinky, yet assume people are mind readers and will know somehow whether you're on about feet or swarfega!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Like its already been said.

If you want to meet people that have kinky FETish's join the FETish site.

I would tend to disagree, the site referred is not really for hooking up to play. I have met most of my kink playmates on here.

Not being party to OP's correspondence I hope no offence is taken by what I say next. Possibly the lack of further communication could be down to the following. OP appears to equate kink and sex, for some it is the same for others it is not. Sex orientated kink conversations early on may be off putting. Secondly OP seems to expect a short period between the admission of being kinky and meeting and or playing. I am not sure what OP's kink is, but anything that involves interaction with another generally (as has been pointed out) requires trust which can take time. As I said I don't know your correspondence but if you came across as an eager chance some people may not find it attractive.

The opening comment by anology does come across saying, 'we both swing why won't you meet me or have sex with me?' We all know the answer to that!

I could be wrong and the above is hopefully constructive commentary."

Intelligent response on here? Jeez things are looking up!

Post new Message to Thread