over a year ago

Exactly what it says on the tin

Go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Ok... You asked

Most ladies really don't like to see other ladies on a single guys profile. Your first photo is a lady with little bits of you. I also don't like the third photo... It just looks odd.

I do like photo 4, it's a slightly different version of the reflection in a mirror generic male photo.

The line "oh and i am not into endless messages" will make some ladies think you don't really want to get to know them, contrary to the first bit on your profile.

Finally, say something more about what you can offer and are looking for in a meet.

Nita

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Ok... You asked

Most ladies really don't like to see other ladies on a single guys profile. Your first photo is a lady with little bits of you. I also don't like the third photo... It just looks odd.

I do like photo 4, it's a slightly different version of the reflection in a mirror generic male photo.

The line "oh and i am not into endless messages" will make some ladies think you don't really want to get to know them, contrary to the first bit on your profile.

Finally, say something more about what you can offer and are looking for in a meet.

Nita"

Really good feedback! Good work

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

You're obviously in good shape but if I was you I would remove picture 3 it just looks weird to me

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Ok... You asked

Nita

Really good feedback! Good work "

Didn't realise my feedback was going to be rated. Do I get a A*

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I like the way you've taken a photo of that woman when she's wearing a blindfold, (so she doesn't know I guess). Then posted it on the internet! You couldn't be anymore untrustworthy if you tried!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"I like the way you've taken a photo of that woman when she's wearing a blindfold, (so she doesn't know I guess). Then posted it on the internet! You couldn't be anymore untrustworthy if you tried! "

Going of her facial expression its like he has put his cock in her hand and said can you guess what it is

over a year ago

"I like the way you've taken a photo of that woman when she's wearing a blindfold, (so she doesn't know I guess). Then posted it on the internet! You couldn't be anymore untrustworthy if you tried! "

She knows and approves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I like the way you've taken a photo of that woman when she's wearing a blindfold, (so she doesn't know I guess). Then posted it on the internet! You couldn't be anymore untrustworthy if you tried!

She knows and approves

"

Which is why you've taken it down

over a year ago

"I like the way you've taken a photo of that woman when she's wearing a blindfold, (so she doesn't know I guess). Then posted it on the internet! You couldn't be anymore untrustworthy if you tried!

She knows and approves

Which is why you've taken it down"

I have also taken down the picture 3 and made changes to the profile text. Although she knows and approves. I understand how some people will think. That’s the point of this whole thread. Feedback and changes.

Post new Message to Thread