Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

HELP HELP

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why cant i get a meet, my pics are clean and okay i think.. Im a good looking lad, good appearance and seem to get on with every one. Is there any faith left in me.. Someone restore it please.. xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Why cant i get a meet, my pics are clean and okay i think.. Im a good looking lad, good appearance and seem to get on with every one. Is there any faith left in me.. Someone restore it please.. xxxx "

normally my rule is that if the "whinge" is longer than the "profile"... then I am not going to bother helping....

I'll give you this....

fab swingers hasn't started charging by the word quite yet... so how about using some..

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haha, wey it was a lil whinge but not a massive whinge... First one too...

Cheers pal...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whinging is not allowed by single men

It's only allowed by females and couples on single men.

Get it !

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually the point i was making is... 11 months.. 2 lines!!!

if that is what you think is likely to get you meets... keep doing....

however since the person started the thread.. and the person asked for advice.... that may will be the 1st point to start

so thank jay for passing on your advice and trying to help him... oh wait... you havent!!!

over a year ago

profile is drab and pics look boring if you wanted to get a meet you would have to grab my attention

over a year ago

We are allowed to help and whinge which is what I have tried to do with my advice .

Just no whinging , ok.

Fab is the best , there ain't no place like it

over a year ago

"actually the point i was making is... 11 months.. 2 lines!!!

if that is what you think is likely to get you meets... keep doing....

however since the person started the thread.. and the person asked for advice.... that may will be the 1st point to start

so thank jay for passing on your advice and trying to help him... oh wait... you havent!!! "

11months and 2 lines is progress

over a year ago

"We are allowed to help and whinge which is what I have tried to do with my advice .

Just no whinging , ok.

Fab is the best , there ain't no place like it "

men winge, women moan and u know what i dont care as im happy

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

11months and 2 lines is progress "

well I suppose it is better than 8 months and 16 words..... hmmmm wonder which person I would be talking about....

over a year ago

Let's all be happy

over a year ago

"

well I suppose it is better than 8 months and 16 words..... hmmmm wonder which person I would be talking about...."

neither would get a reply from me

over a year ago

"

well I suppose it is better than 8 months and 16 words..... hmmmm wonder which person I would be talking about....

neither would get a reply from me "

Neither would message you

over a year ago

"

Neither would message you "

something we agree on Yay

over a year ago

mmm try offering a slice of cake other than tea and biscuts

Little bit more on the profile would be nice though

over a year ago

"

Neither would message you

something we agree on Yay"

3 cheers for jaqs , she agrees

over a year ago

"mmm try offering a slice of cake other than tea and biscuts

Little bit more on the profile would be nice though "

cake LOL vodka might win more

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I would prefer to see a LOT more words on your profile - I don't want to ask lots of questions. Your profile is your advert, selling yourself to the other fab people - imo too few words just isn't appealing and I'd pass on by to another profile.

It's great that you have lots of pics - but a lot are quite 'jokey' in appearance - which would (to me) indicate a lack of maturity and would mean another reason to move on.

Your profile is verified but you're saying you've not had a meet - I guess it's a webcam/ phone veri? Not a criticism, just me wondering

over a year ago

"I would prefer to see a LOT more words on your profile - I don't want to ask lots of questions. Your profile is your advert, selling yourself to the other fab people - imo too few words just isn't appealing and I'd pass on by to another profile.

It's great that you have lots of pics - but a lot are quite 'jokey' in appearance - which would (to me) indicate a lack of maturity and would mean another reason to move on.

Your profile is verified but you're saying you've not had a meet - I guess it's a webcam/ phone veri? Not a criticism, just me wondering "

please miss can i ask

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I would prefer to see a LOT more words on your profile - I don't want to ask lots of questions. Your profile is your advert, selling yourself to the other fab people - imo too few words just isn't appealing and I'd pass on by to another profile.

Your profile is verified but you're saying you've not had a meet - I guess it's a webcam/ phone veri? Not a criticism, just me wondering

please miss can i ask "

Pipe down, you, or I'll have to take you in hand..

over a year ago

please miss can i ask

Pipe down, you, or I'll have to take you in hand.. "

yeah yeah yeah as if that would happen

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

please miss can i ask

yeah yeah yeah as if that would happen "

What - you piping down? True - no chance of that x

over a year ago

please miss can i ask

yeah yeah yeah as if that would happen

What - you piping down? True - no chance of that x"

BLock list i think ( struts off)

over a year ago

Your profile is verified but you're saying you've not had a meet - I guess it's a webcam/ phone veri? Not a criticism, just me wondering "

It's Mad not to criticise

over a year ago

"

It's Mad not to criticise "

why ?

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

pics pretty dull . just pulling faces . why ? yep need to write more .

over a year ago

"pics pretty dull . just pulling faces . why ? yep need to write more ."

say it how it is hun x

Post new Message to Thread