Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can you please tell me everything useful i can do to my profile please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can you please tell me everything useful i can do to my profile please "

Less cock shots. Maybe even none, we all know what a cock looks like and if we specifically want to see your we'll ask.

Your bio says very about you and what u want or what you can offer a potential meet, needs a whole rewrite and some imagination pumped in to it.

Good luck.

Poppy

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

"Can you please tell me everything useful i can do to my profile please

Less cock shots. Maybe even none, we all know what a cock looks like and if we specifically want to see your we'll ask.

Your bio says very about you and what u want or what you can offer a potential meet, needs a whole rewrite and some imagination pumped in to it.

Good luck.

Poppy"

This says it all. For me your face pics are of much more interest than repetitive cock pics. I would usually stop looking after the first couple.

More focus on face and body pics for me

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Also have a look at successful guys profiles on here and previous profile advice threads

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Lea Marston

Just a thought from me - lose the current status. Negative things like that put me off.

over a year ago

I didn't bother looking at all the pics, too many cock shots and blurry pics. Pick the best, cull the rest.

Not sure quite how to word it but the text makes you either sound lazy or like you're not fussy. Our experience is that people who say they're up for anything rarely are so take a bit of time to tell the reader what you really want. If it is that you genuinely aren't fussy and up for anything that's cool but we'd find it of putting.

By *idalgo13Man
over a year ago

Near York

Hi Jay,

Seems you have taken the advice and ditched the majority of cock pics. Some good photos, handsome chap. Would just be careful about bathroom pics and what may be in the background. Also would say on your profile a little more about type of people you look for and what you can give and not so much on only what you want.. H

over a year ago

"Hi Jay,

Seems you have taken the advice and ditched the majority of cock pics. Some good photos, handsome chap. Would just be careful about bathroom pics and what may be in the background. Also would say on your profile a little more about type of people you look for and what you can give and not so much on only what you want.. H"

over a year ago

I know I'm a bloke but I like the photos, show face and body, nice mix of b&w and colour.

Don't you think the word genuine is used by a lot of guys? Maybe put into profile but not title.

over a year ago

"I know I'm a bloke but I like the photos, show face and body, nice mix of b&w and colour.

Don't you think the word genuine is used by a lot of guys? Maybe put into profile but not title."

Post new Message to Thread