Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hey all - New to the sxene

Jump to newest

By *C_Murphy OP   Man
over a year ago

Basildon

Hi guys. New to the scene and thought I'd drop a quick post to say hi.

Feel free to give me any pointers or just a general hello

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Hi welcome to fab x

By *nked4funCouple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Hi, welcome. Advice, just be honest, tell us a bit about yourself and what you are looking for.

Claire and paul xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to fab

over a year ago

Negative status' are never sexy.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi, beef up the profile using advice on other threads. 11 months isn't so new

Have fun

over a year ago

Best advice give up now because as a single male you have 0 opportunities here. Keeping it real

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Best advice give up now because as a single male you have 0 opportunities here. Keeping it real"

No, keeping it totally negative.

Loads of guys have loads of fun.

over a year ago

"Best advice give up now because as a single male you have 0 opportunities here. Keeping it real

Loads of guys have loads of fun. "

Yes if like you they are a couple. If they are single their messages don't get read. Not negative just fact

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Best advice give up now because as a single male you have 0 opportunities here. Keeping it real

Loads of guys have loads of fun. Yes if like you they are a couple. If they are single their messages don't get read. Not negative just fact"

How do any single guys get meets then? With a negative outlook likeb ours, then that might be true. Loads of couples look for single guys as do single women.

Get out of the negative outlook and things might pickup, or follow the advice you are giving and jack it in.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Loads of guys have loads of fun. Yes if like you they are a couple. If they are single their messages don't get read. Not negative just fact"

Erm...mine don't. I'm nothing special. It's all in the delivery my man

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Hi guys. New to the scene and thought I'd drop a quick post to say hi.

Feel free to give me any pointers or just a general hello "

Be polite. Be patient in regards to meets,get yourself to socials and a club if you're brave enough yet. Go on cam to chat and don't take the forums seriously at all. Their is a kinda clique here but that's to be expected as they are always here so know each other well. Be around and you'll get to know them too. But don't really expect to meet from the forums. You have to work for that mate. Good luck and if you want any advice holla

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Ah, I see. Nobody messages you so you think it's the same for all men.

What about the women that don't meet couples or the women that meet single men, to they find each other through telepathy?

By *idalgo13Man
over a year ago

Near York

Loads of guys have loads of fun. Yes if like you they are a couple. If they are single their messages don't get read. Not negative just fact

How do any single guys get meets then? With a negative outlook likeb ours, then that might be true. Loads of couples look for single guys as do single women.

Get out of the negative outlook and things might pickup, or follow the advice you are giving and jack it in."

Post new Message to Thread