Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Its all going down hill

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been talking to a few ladies on here but nothing has gone the distance.. am i right to think this is a good start or are more people on here just to chat?

I upload new pics.. put effort into my profile? Is it the way i look..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

2 months is nothing really.

It's all about patience and getting known a bit. I think the best way to do that is to contribute to the community and don't get fixated on getting yer end away .

Tbh, you say you put effort into the profile, but I suspect women will feel there's nothing to differentiate you from hundreds of other guy.

Good luck - some guys do fine here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"2 months is nothing really.

It's all about patience and getting known a bit. I think the best way to do that is to contribute to the community and don't get fixated on getting yer end away .

Tbh, you say you put effort into the profile, but I suspect women will feel there's nothing to differentiate you from hundreds of other guy.

Good luck - some guys do fine here "

There are more men than women on here, so many profiles to look at. Patience is key!

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

don't know what your chat is like, it might be that putting people off but also might not coz people are just like that on here (and most hook up sites) they just dispose of people until they have a need for them.that's just how it is.

also, for some people if things don't progress quick enough (ie meet for a social or sex) they will presume you aren't interested in meeting and chat to someone else.

you don't have to change or anything to fit the above, just find people more compatible, and that's the hard bit.

it's highly unlikely to be your looks putting them off.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's be coming my Facebook lol

Post new Message to Thread