FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New curious couple looking for ffm fun any tips??

Jump to newest

By *im n her86 OP   Couple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Hello!

We're completely new to the world of swinging and can't wait to get started. We're looking for some lovely girlies to play with and hopefully satisfy this bi curiosity of mine. We have approached a few girls via message and fab'd some amazing photos but don't seem to be attracting any replies. Where are we going wrong? Is there anything we need to add to our profile to make us seem more appealing? Should we maybe look at clubs/socials? So many questions lol.

We'd love to make friends not just looking for meets. If you think you're what we're looking for or could offer us some sound guidance please please get in touch, we don't bite unless you ask us to x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck with that one....

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Ok the advantage you have is you're a couple so get the female half to sit and think about what she would really want to see out of a couples profile if she were a single bi female being approached by a couple herself

Consider going to swinging clubs or organised socials single women generally feel safer being approached by couples via those places than solely on fab

You need to realise that for a three some to occur the two biggest hurdles are firstly you are literally among hundreds of couples only searching for an handful of fems, and secondly there needs to be mutual attraction for all parties and more often than not the lady will only fancy the male or female half and not both, and while you're ok with just FF if they dont fancy the mr the single fem may not be, a lot of ladies don't like the aspect of feeling like a performing monkey

You also need to factor in the female halfs lack of experience, that can also scream to the single lady that this is all about what mr wants rather than what you really want, especially since you're insistent on not meeting alone to explore your bisexuality. Trust me any fem that's been in that situation can tell you how awful it is if it backfires and she doesn't like it as it's not truely what she want and a row breaks out and she's stuck in the middle

over a year ago

"Ok the advantage you have is you're a couple so get the female half to sit and think about what she would really want to see out of a couples profile if she were a single bi female being approached by a couple herself

Consider going to swinging clubs or organised socials single women generally feel safer being approached by couples via those places than solely on fab

You need to realise that for a three some to occur the two biggest hurdles are firstly you are literally among hundreds of couples only searching for an handful of fems, and secondly there needs to be mutual attraction for all parties and more often than not the lady will only fancy the male or female half and not both, and while you're ok with just FF if they dont fancy the mr the single fem may not be, a lot of ladies don't like the aspect of feeling like a performing monkey

You also need to factor in the female halfs lack of experience, that can also scream to the single lady that this is all about what mr wants rather than what you really want, especially since you're insistent on not meeting alone to explore your bisexuality. Trust me any fem that's been in that situation can tell you how awful it is if it backfires and she doesn't like it as it's not truely what she want and a row breaks out and she's stuck in the middle

"

Well said.

over a year ago

huddersfield

Definitely me (f) leading this, the mister is just along for the ride so to speak. I've had what most would view as very tame girl on girl experiences before and really want to take it further.

Really appreciate your in depth reply and will take what you said into consideration and look at it from a single fems p.o.v when approaching future interests

Thanks again x

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"We're looking for some lovely girlies to play with and hopefully satisfy this bi curiosity of mine"

I think some women would be put off by this.

Sally

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Would definitely recommend going to clubs/socials to chat and meet people. You would also be able to get verified, which will give single ladies more confidence in you.

There's a social at Pandoras club this evening I believe

Also consider attending ladies nights, La Chambre and Cupids both do them, ladies only rooms for all girl fun and mixed fun afterwards, it's a great way to meet other bi ladies

By *az1Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

over a year ago

huddersfield

""We're looking for some lovely girlies to play with and hopefully satisfy this bi curiosity of mine"

I think some women would be put off by this.

Sally "

Not sure which bits off putting tbh we gathered honesty was the best policy here and I am indeed very bi curious. This isn't our profile or an advert it's just us asking for advice x

over a year ago

huddersfield

We unfortunately can't make tonight's social but can't wait for the 3rd of November meet in Halifax

over a year ago

It sounds like you are looking for a sex toy. Not at all welcoming for a single fem. What would she get out if it?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Op, one of the hurdles you have to cross is your lack of any play meets.

Why not go to some clubs and and meet with couples? You can just do ff play with the girl from the other couple. Lots of people do that. That's much easier to arrange than meeting a single lady. Then maybe some soft swap.

Single ladies worry about the fem half of a couple freaking out when the mr gets involved. Experience under the belt is worth a thousand times more than anything else.

You'll gain experience and as such singles will have more confidence in you.

By *ngel clawsWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Some very good replies here. I would expand the age range that you are looking for a little too, as it's a little narrow, after all, you can vet replies when you see pics and get chatting

Rachel x

over a year ago

huddersfield

"It sounds like you are looking for a sex toy. Not at all welcoming for a single fem. What would she get out if it? "

Not at all As I said above this isn't our profile

and no where there does it say anything of the sort. I appreciate all replies however. Oh and as for what's in it for her, the worlds her oyster me being a novice I'd be eager to please and satisfy her needs too.

Definitely going to be attending some meets and hopefully get to know lots of wonderful people along the way. Also going to edit things slightly maybe we've been too straight down the line about exactly what I/we want x

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

Ok so I'm not who you're looking for but as a single fem who also has a couples profile I feel your excitement.

Your profile screams novice and that will put many single fems off but I applaud your honesty - there's nothing quite as bad as approaching a couples bedroom to find him sat in a corner wanking and her laid out like a starfish and for that to continue throughout the meet - and yes, that has happened to me. It got worse when he started to direct the play and is when I left. Be very clear in your own mind what you want and what you can offer - it's not a one way street for all of us girls! You might want to expand your profile so it's not quite so one sided or you may decide to disregard the advice completely - it's your profile and your rules. Personally I'd visit a club or social and get talking to folk. Good luck and stay excited

over a year ago

huddersfield

Thank you papillon noir

You've hit the nail right on the head, we're so new we've almost tripped ourselves up with honesty. We knew something wasn't sitting right hence us posting here for advice, unfortunately none of us are born swinging and we don't even have friends with experience to guide us through either.

All advice taken on board, an update will take place later on and fingers crossed some verifications soon too.

Glad my excitement shines through, I'm finally comfortable enough in my own skin to be able to explore my sexuality and in a stable enough relationship to be able to share it with the person I love. Feels amazing

over a year ago

I too wanted to explore my bi side. So me and my hubby have organised couple meets with a bicurious or bisexual fem in a relationship also. I think this is far easier to achieve than finding a single bi fem. im sure you would find this easier too. Personally i dont see anything wrote with what youve wrote. Honesty is the best policy i find. Hope this helps.xx

Post new Message to Thread