Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Sub F wanted - not 50 shades inspired

Jump to newest

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

Submission (and the key to it) is all about getting in your head. Making you eager to hear from me. Excited to read my words, hear my voice and smell my aftershave.

Healthy obsession, devotion, lust and respect...built by giving you untold and unimaginable pleasures and experiences that you will recall till your last day on earth.

Submissives (females only!) come speak to me and let's see just how forty you are and how corruptable your mind is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

I'd be asking what experience you feel you have that you might deserve someone ....

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

“When she's abandoned her moral center and teachings...when she's cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor...when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure.....enticing from within this feral lioness...growling and scratching and biting...taking everything I dish out to her.....at that moment she is never more beautiful to me. ”

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm not forty at all...how disappointing!

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

"I'm not forty at all...how disappointing! "

I noticed that but was worried he might get nasty with a cane

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

My apologises readers....forty should read naughty! Tut tut

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

Well observed! Haha. Age is irrelevant despite my dam auto typing!

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I'd be asking what experience you feel you have that you might deserve someone ...."

I've had 3 long term subs. One of whom I had a child with. We aren't together now. And my bdsm experience spans over many areas

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I'm not forty at all...how disappointing! "

LMAO!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Long term?

an Average of 5 years apiece is hardly "long term" dude.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/17 21:02:45]

over a year ago

Also I have found the a true natural Dom who can control your mind and thoughts is rarely a Switch, which is what you also claim to be on your profile....a Switch as a Dom is only acting, and being a brat sub I never feel totally dominated by a Switch...

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Also I have found the a true natural Dom who can control your mind and thoughts is rarely a Switch, which is what you also claim to be on your profile....a Switch as a Dom is only acting, and being a brat sub I never feel totally dominated by a Switch..."

I can see how you'd think that a switch as a Dom is acting, but that's not the case. I feel Dom to most and rarely (takes a special lady) feel sub... due to the fact my head has occasional been into sub space, I'd say it gives me a much stronger perspective of a subs desires fears and general mental mindset.

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Long term?

an Average of 5 years apiece is hardly "long term" dude. "

would you class an average of 5 years as short term then I take it? Lol..I wouldn't considering I'm only 35!

over a year ago

"Also I have found the a true natural Dom who can control your mind and thoughts is rarely a Switch, which is what you also claim to be on your profile....a Switch as a Dom is only acting, and being a brat sub I never feel totally dominated by a Switch...

I can see how you'd think that a switch as a Dom is acting, but that's not the case. I feel Dom to most and rarely (takes a special lady) feel sub... due to the fact my head has occasional been into sub space, I'd say it gives me a much stronger perspective of a subs desires fears and general mental mindset. "

Switch will never truly be sub either...I think you are confusing Dominant and Submissive play with actual Dom/Sub tendencies and interactions....

I know I have had a platonic relationship with a Switch and we were FwB swingers....he claimed he was Dom, yet never properly proved or provided this...yet when paying with others he claimed he was Sub...basically what it was, was that he wanted all play his way....including asking me to "take one for the team" several times and had a strop one when I wouldn't

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Also I have found the a true natural Dom who can control your mind and thoughts is rarely a Switch, which is what you also claim to be on your profile....a Switch as a Dom is only acting, and being a brat sub I never feel totally dominated by a Switch...

I can see how you'd think that a switch as a Dom is acting, but that's not the case. I feel Dom to most and rarely (takes a special lady) feel sub... due to the fact my head has occasional been into sub space, I'd say it gives me a much stronger perspective of a subs desires fears and general mental mindset.

Switch will never truly be sub either...I think you are confusing Dominant and Submissive play with actual Dom/Sub tendencies and interactions....

I know I have had a platonic relationship with a Switch and we were FwB swingers....he claimed he was Dom, yet never properly proved or provided this...yet when paying with others he claimed he was Sub...basically what it was, was that he wanted all play his way....including asking me to "take one for the team" several times and had a strop one when I wouldn't "

I hear you, but when I'm Dom with one, I'm Dom with one...not a half arsed one who can't provide or prove. Believe me, I'm battled with the Dom/sub thing in my head for many years. I've simply accepted that with some, I'm one thing and with another type of lady, I'm something completely different. There's no confusion in my head but I can understand how you may consider that there is!!

over a year ago

I am a switch and most definitely sub and Domme but only with the right people. Sometimes I play with other switches too which is another dynamic.

Regardless of labels, if it clicks with a partner, it clicks. If it doesn't, deciding that a whole group of people are XYZ because of a few personal experiences can lead to inaccurate perceptions of that group.

By *adbadbad321 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I am a switch and most definitely sub and Domme but only with the right people. Sometimes I play with other switches too which is another dynamic.

Regardless of labels, if it clicks with a partner, it clicks. If it doesn't, deciding that a whole group of people are XYZ because of a few personal experiences can lead to inaccurate perceptions of that group. "

Couldn't agree more

Post new Message to Thread