Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

An Introduction to Swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good evening all,

So I am completely new to this scene and from what I have read so far, lots of guys complain, and people tell them, swinging if what you make of it.

So I was hoping for some advice, I'm planing a visit to a local swingers club for the first time (fairly nerve wracking), I'm hopefully going with a female friend of mine, she had been before, but is there anything I should do to prepare?

Is it worth contacting the club to let them know I am new, as I am aware they give a tour for new people. What should I actually expect? I have never been to a club and so I imagine what I think won't be anything like the reality.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good evening all,

So I am completely new to this scene and from what I have read so far, lots of guys complain, and people tell them, swinging if what you make of it.

So I was hoping for some advice, I'm planing a visit to a local swingers club for the first time (fairly nerve wracking), I'm hopefully going with a female friend of mine, she had been before, but is there anything I should do to prepare?

Is it worth contacting the club to let them know I am new, as I am aware they give a tour for new people. What should I actually expect? I have never been to a club and so I imagine what I think won't be anything like the reality.

Thanks in advance "

All decent clubs will show a newbie round. It will be nerve wracking at first but you will soon get used to it.

Just a point, but why don't you correct your pics so that they are correctly aligned and not on their side?

over a year ago

"

Just a point, but why don't you correct your pics so that they are correctly aligned and not on their side?

"

Indeed ....it would be the first thing that would put me off

over a year ago

As bad as it sounds, I honestly hadn't even noticed, clearly not been paying attention!

Thanks for pointing it out, is there anyway I can fix this through the website? Trying to figure it out

Cheers

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Probably delete and upload again once you've adjusted on your phone.

In regards your original question.. you are half way there in that you have someone going with you who knows the club.. she'll have more insite then people who may not have been to that club.

In general

Be polite, say hello, smile (Nice one btw ) at people and just chill.

over a year ago

Hmmm, seems the picture keeps Geri g flipped by the site so I've just deleted and taken a new one!

I am flattered, thank you, I would say the same, but honestly I can't see your face ??

I am looking forward to going, no idea what to expect. Thanks for the advice!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/09/17 19:49:46]

By *idalgo13Man
over a year ago

Near York

Hi Scott,

Please listen to the advice given, as it is ladies you wish to meet. As said, be polite, friendly, respect people's space and boundaries and always wait to be invited to play, you do have a great smile...use it!

Socials are a brilliant way to ease your way in, no pressure, great fun and people you meet and chat to will verify you on here.

Post new Message to Thread