Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

That illusive lady for an FFM threesome

Jump to newest

By *eandlu OP   Couple
over a year ago

Thames Ditton

Can anyone offer some advice on how best to attract a moderately slim, reasonably attractive bi or bi-curious lady 45+ to join us for regular, occasional meets. It seems to be almost impossible to find one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Because we are in the minority here and some of us don't want to be a couple's plaything just to be picked up occasionally

By *obyn67Woman
over a year ago

Wonderland

"Because we are in the minority here and some of us don't want to be a couple's plaything just to be picked up occasionally"

Quite right Mrs Woody ....Also I would be most appreciative if couples seeking a single female (as I am) sent pictures of the female AND male !!

By *irty brunetteCouple
over a year ago

Essex

They're like unicorns. We've been trying to find one for a while.

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

We are here. Most of my couple meets are through introductions...

Couples that respect who I am introduce me to their couple friends...

"Half the battle" done...xx

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

"Can anyone offer some advice on how best to attract a moderately slim, reasonably attractive bi or bi-curious lady 45+ to join us for regular, occasional meets. It seems to be almost impossible to find one. "

Buy one ha ha

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Can anyone offer some advice on how best to attract a moderately slim, reasonably attractive bi or bi-curious lady 45+ to join us for regular, occasional meets. It seems to be almost impossible to find one. "
maybe if you put on your profile what you are offering, it might help.. for example we want to know if you soft swap or three way, full swing...where you prefer to meet and play, that kind of thing..make it easy for us, when we read your profile...have pics of both of you ready to send if not public, we are out there if you dont treat us as some accessory/ treat x

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

They are like rocking horse poo lol

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Can anyone offer some advice on how best to attract a moderately slim, reasonably attractive bi or bi-curious lady 45+ to join us for regular, occasional meets. It seems to be almost impossible to find one. maybe if you put on your profile what you are offering, it might help.. for example we want to know if you soft swap or three way, full swing...where you prefer to meet and play, that kind of thing..make it easy for us, when we read your profile...have pics of both of you ready to send if not public, we are out there if you dont treat us as some accessory/ treat x"

This

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/17 20:55:30]

over a year ago

"Because we are in the minority here and some of us don't want to be a couple's plaything just to be picked up occasionally

Quite right Mrs Woody ....Also I would be most appreciative if couples seeking a single female (as I am) sent pictures of the female AND male !!"

We always send pics of both and our FFM plays are just 3 people enjoying themselves on an equal footing, whether it's regular or occasionally everyone knows where they stand and this has worked well for us.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Because we are in the minority here and some of us don't want to be a couple's plaything just to be picked up occasionally

Quite right Mrs Woody ....Also I would be most appreciative if couples seeking a single female (as I am) sent pictures of the female AND male !!

We always send pics of both and our FFM plays are just 3 people enjoying themselves on an equal footing, whether it's regular or occasionally everyone knows where they stand and this has worked well for us. "

good that you are like this unfortunately from my experience mist couples aren't

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Most not mist

By *eandlu OP   Couple
over a year ago

Thames Ditton

We aren't looking for someone to be our plaything. We are looking for someone who will have equal or even leading status. We expect her to define dos and donts and would totally respect them.

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

"We aren't looking for someone to be our plaything. We are looking for someone who will have equal or even leading status. We expect her to define dos and donts and would totally respect them. "

Then you may fare better by ditching the text of your old veri's on your profile and adding those lines in!! Good luck

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"We aren't looking for someone to be our plaything. We are looking for someone who will have equal or even leading status. We expect her to define dos and donts and would totally respect them. "
yeah put that on your profile xxx

over a year ago

No matter who we get to know, the one thing we don't do is treat anyone as a commodity. Irrespective of the combination we always look to kow, like and apprecite the person, or persons. It has to be about everyone's pleasure or there's no point. We've not played with a single female as yet, although we have had a little spontaneous fun with a male recently at a club we would always look to give and take, socially, sexually and emotionally as and when the momen dictates. There should never 'playthings' to be picked up and put down. We're in this for all the right reasons.

over a year ago

We saw one once, she was leaving town on shergar. Lol.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"No matter who we get to know, the one thing we don't do is treat anyone as a commodity. Irrespective of the combination we always look to kow, like and apprecite the person, or persons. It has to be about everyone's pleasure or there's no point. We've not played with a single female as yet, although we have had a little spontaneous fun with a male recently at a club we would always look to give and take, socially, sexually and emotionally as and when the momen dictates. There should never 'playthings' to be picked up and put down. We're in this for all the right reasons. "
good for you so many aren't

over a year ago

"No matter who we get to know, the one thing we don't do is treat anyone as a commodity. Irrespective of the combination we always look to kow, like and apprecite the person, or persons. It has to be about everyone's pleasure or there's no point. We've not played with a single female as yet, although we have had a little spontaneous fun with a male recently at a club we would always look to give and take, socially, sexually and emotionally as and when the momen dictates. There should never 'playthings' to be picked up and put down. We're in this for all the right reasons. good for you so many aren't"

Pity I didn't proof-read it before uploading. My grammar is embarrassing! We find it hard to understand why some would be less than 100% with those they seek to get to know and/or play with. We get really excited about those we find the connection with that makes us happy to take things further - and that's more about the person than what may follow. It's the 'X' factor of that person as it is when we meet someone in the vanilla world who just feels great to be around. Might sound a bit twee to some, but I (Mark) think that's something to be celebrated and appreciated.

By *iSubSlutWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

As a single woman on here who enjoys all aspects of fab combinations, for threesomes, I look for people I enjoy the company of, to make friends with like minded people. That then works as a good route into having fun in a relaxed way with friends.

over a year ago

"As a single woman on here who enjoys all aspects of fab combinations, for threesomes, I look for people I enjoy the company of, to make friends with like minded people. That then works as a good route into having fun in a relaxed way with friends."

Well put and our attitude too xx

over a year ago

I absolutely agree. There are genuine couples who enjoy the friendship and fun, who aren't just in it for themselves and share the pleasure fully and equally with the fem and all parties are happy and satisfied. You try and explain exactly what you are looking for on your profile and hopefully it is received and understood in the manner intended. I appreciate it can be difficult and possibly intimidating for a fem to meet a couple but hopefully the communication before a social meet (in a public place) helps to relieve those possible anxieties. You do come across timewasters, those who aren't genuine and sex chatters right across fab which is frustrating for all.

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I see the couples plaything comment was used as early as the second post, but curiously "performing seal" has no mention yet

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Go to socials, and you will be falling over them, they are everywhere.

Forget the common misconception that they are "rare" or "mythical", we have 50 ladies on our friends list, most of whom are bi.

Jayne is very bi, and we have had lots of fun, but we have never played with a "single bi fem"... but we have played with lots of friends who just so happen to be single, female and bisexual.

Post new Message to Thread