Back to Introductions

Profile advice, needed

Jump to newest

By *bout a Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi all,

Working on my profile. Any help?

Especially from women, but really any critics is fine, is it helps to get to know people

Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

Especially from women, but really any critics is fine, is it helps to get to know people

Thanks!"

Hi it's abit boring, how you described yourself sounded like when police are looking for a body, a tall white Caucasian male was spotted!? Needs to umph and some humour hope that helps x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 21:46:06]

over a year ago

"Hi all,

Thanks!"

Thumbs up for not having endless cock pics. Include more variety in your pictures though, more of your torso or arse.

Profile text is ok, a bit flat though. Sell yourself, what can you bring to the table

By *bout a Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Thumbs up for not having endless cock pics. Include more variety in your pictures though, more of your torso or arse.

Profile text is ok, a bit flat though. Sell yourself, what can you bring to the table "

Thanks a lot to both of you (and to everybody else that looked at it, and did not even reply )

The arse comment is good advice! my last gf loved it.

Back to the drawing board. Here we go!

over a year ago

"Thumbs up for not having endless cock pics. Include more variety in your pictures though, more of your torso or arse.

Profile text is ok, a bit flat though. Sell yourself, what can you bring to the table

Thanks a lot to both of you (and to everybody else that looked at it, and did not even reply )

The arse comment is good advice! my last gf loved it.

Back to the drawing board. Here we go!"

Good luck with it. There are so many men on fab. You need to stand out. Have a look at some regular posters in the forum threads and check out their profiles

By *bout a Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 22:57:41]

By *unforus1965Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 23:01:58]

By *bout a Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Good luck with it. There are so many men on fab. You need to stand out. Have a look at some regular posters in the forum threads and check out their profiles "

thanks redfox34.

There so many men everywhere on the web. But how many are really willing to meet in real life, instead of spending endless hours in front of their screens?

I don't need to compete with all of them, just with those that are real, and want to meet.

A lot yes, but a lot less, as well.

Probably going to some social or club can be helpful. At the end what matters is to meet people. Fabs, is just a way like another.

By *bout a Guy OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 23:04:47]

over a year ago

"Good luck with it. There are so many men on fab. You need to stand out. Have a look at some regular posters in the forum threads and check out their profiles

thanks redfox34.

There so many men everywhere on the web. But how many are really willing to meet in real life, instead of spending endless hours in front of their screens?

I don't need to compete with all of them, just with those that are real, and want to meet.

A lot yes, but a lot less, as well.

Probably going to some social or club can be helpful. At the end what matters is to meet people. Fabs, is just a way like another."

I have only come across men who want to meet and I've made some great great friends on fab.

Social are a great idea. Good luck

Post new Message to Thread