Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

A warm weclcome

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

from Lancashire,

Been a member for about a week - very new to his world. Not having much luck so far, although these forums are great to read and it gives me faith that their are decent folk out there!

So as I gather - cock pics are a real no no? - would any girls disagree with that?

Anyone car to check out y profile for some constructive feedback?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"from Lancashire,

Been a member for about a week - very new to his world. Not having much luck so far, although these forums are great to read and it gives me faith that their are decent folk out there!

So as I gather - cock pics are a real no no? - would any girls disagree with that?

Anyone car to check out y profile for some constructive feedback? "

Hi and welcome

There is a bit of a split when it comes to cock pics. Many people hate them but there are some who do want to see them. A good compromise it to just have one. If you have too many it puts just about everyone off. It's never a good idea to send cock pics in your first message unless someone specifically states they want it in their profile.

Your profile does need some work, it tells us almost nothing. Sell yourself and tell people what you find attractive in a potential meet.

It is difficult for single men to stand out from the crowd because there are so many on fab. Think of your profile as a shop window. If you have a good window display people are more likely to want to shop there

over a year ago

Thanks - much appreciated. I think it will be step by step

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

You say you gather cock pics are a no no yet 50% of your pics are cock pics!

When you say on your profile 'open and warm is always welcome" it sounds like you are thinking of the vagina and not the woman.

Don't lose heart. It's still very early days. Wishing you lots of success on here.

Sally

over a year ago

haha - haven't got round to editing yet - it's ben a long week!....again, advice much appreciated

Post new Message to Thread