Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

First message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I just wondered what peoples thoughts are on what to say in the first message to people? As this is a swingers site, just wondered if people engage in normal chat like on a dating site or people get straight into sex talk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

If you were messaging me and when straight to talking about sex, your message would be deleted.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think you have to judge your audience and act accordingly. As a general rule I would say send a general chat type message first.

By *oggingdillemaMan
over a year ago

west cumbria

im in the same boat i normally message them saying hi how's your day been is that too bland if tried different things nothing seems to work

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Obviously send them a picture of a cock and tell them how much damage you want to do

I just talk, pick summat you can use to say more than 'hey', then see whether there's common ground.

Its just a conversation, nothing else. No different to how you'd talk to someone in the pub really

over a year ago

Straight to sex is so off-putting nice to build up to it

over a year ago

If ur serious about meeting, dont be an asshole. Be charming!

over a year ago

You can usually gauge a little from reading a profile properly what type of message would be welcomed.

over a year ago

"im in the same boat i normally message them saying hi how's your day been is that too bland if tried different things nothing seems to work "

That is the most boring message to receive and only deserves to be deleted . Lacks imagination and smacks of insincerity.

over a year ago

"im in the same boat i normally message them saying hi how's your day been is that too bland if tried different things nothing seems to work

That is the most boring message to receive and only deserves to be deleted . Lacks imagination and smacks of insincerity. "

You know, really it's usually 'shit, what do I say!' lol

It's quite daunting sometimes.. or it can be

By *hat The CuckCouple
over a year ago

South London

When we send initial messages to people we make a reference to their profile rather than saying "How was your day/weekend" or referencing a status they may have at that time as many like us may not get around to replying for some time (days/weeks later) due to the number of messages received so it may no longer be relevant so we tend to delete messages like that when we get to them.

over a year ago

I know he feeling I have sent a few messages being polite, (which is how I am in general), he'll I even tried to spark convo never works.

But it's nice when the reply with "not interested Thankyou" well along those lines which is really appreciated.

Open for conversation help

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

I always chat first no cock pics in messages at first....also swinging is all about conversation. ..after all its a swinging site not a sex site!

Post new Message to Thread