Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Soft swing

Jump to newest

By *ustyandbig OP   Couple
over a year ago

leicester

We seem to not get meets as we are soft swing and when mention it people stop talking or block us....is there a stigma with soft swing ?

We have been married 26 years and looking for couple meets with no sex but plenty of everything else. Do any other couples get the same treatment ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

22 verifications. You're doing well in our book! ????

over a year ago

leicester

Not all have been play meets ..socials or party meets are a few ....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We seem to not get meets as we are soft swing and when mention it people stop talking or block us....is there a stigma with soft swing ?

We have been married 26 years and looking for couple meets with no sex but plenty of everything else. Do any other couples get the same treatment ? "

There isn't a stigma but there's no point people meeting you if they want full sex. We find that fewer people want to meet us because we're soft swing but we accept that.

over a year ago

I happily do soft swing threesomes with couples where the female is bi. Pity you are so far away. I've seen your pics so the two of you could have me anytime

over a year ago

As a woman... I wouldn't meet a soft swing couple. I can play with myself.. I meet because I want to be fucked. Simple as that really.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You do what you want. If soft swing is your thing then make it clear to those who contact you and if they don't want to take it further then so be it. Do not, ever feel pressured into doing something you feel uncomfortable about or will regret later.

over a year ago

"You do what you want. If soft swing is your thing then make it clear to those who contact you and if they don't want to take it further then so be it. Do not, ever feel pressured into doing something you feel uncomfortable about or will regret later."

Well said

over a year ago

We are soft swing and it clearly says so more than once in our profile and also that were both straight but couples still ask if im bi or do we full swap lol its like can you not read but we always tell them straight away then if there not happy not wasn't each others time x Andrea

By *ink and HookCouple
over a year ago

Heathrow

We like meeting bi wife couples, so the girls can play as the guys watch, and then they join in for soft swap fun before fucking our own partner whilst watching the other couple and being watched.

Lots of fun all together in reaching distance.

over a year ago

We do both but most of our meets have been soft swap, i like the bi female play some times the guys just watch but I enjoy every one playing together and then sex with my own partner. I don't rule out full swap we just go with the flow of the night.

over a year ago

we love soft swing meets

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

Thanks for clearing that one up for me. Finally figured out what soft swing is.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

We only do soft swing and we've never had problems getting meets. We only play very occasionally though.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"I happily do soft swing threesomes with couples where the female is bi. Pity you are so far away. I've seen your pics so the two of you could have me anytime "

I realise this will sound completely daft (as i genuinely don't know), but what is a soft swing meet between two women? And how is is that different from a full play meet between 2 women?

over a year ago

Stick with what you both want. There's something for everyone on here OP

Kinky

By *AA123Couple
over a year ago

Lichfield

"I happily do soft swing threesomes with couples where the female is bi. Pity you are so far away. I've seen your pics so the two of you could have me anytime

I realise this will sound completely daft (as i genuinely don't know), but what is a soft swing meet between two women? And how is is that different from a full play meet between 2 women?"

Good question. I'm not sure either.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

It's like anything else unfortunately. The more limits you put on in terms of who you meet, style of meet etc, the more you restrict the pool of potential matches. That being said, we have played soft before and loved it.

By *anillaguyMan
over a year ago

Kingston

I am apparently an oddity as a guy who wants soft swing

over a year ago

leicester

Thanks all for your comments and remarks and thanks to all you fellow soft swingers . And if any soft swingers are coming to Leicester anytime please contact us xxx

By *lackadder 69Man
over a year ago

northampton

Well if there are any soft swingers in the Northampton area my better half and I would love to hear from them

By *mber GamblerCouple
over a year ago

rugby

I don't get the soft swing thing. Because to me putting a cock in my mouth is more full on than putting it up my vagina.

But no. It wouldn't put us off.

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Hi been here 5yrs have always been and cant see us not being softswing. Have met fullswap and softswap never to our knowledge disappointed. Yes quite a few seem to discount softswing thankfully as if they met thinking we'd change they would be disappointed & we'd feel awlful.

over a year ago

Simply adore soft swing but not the easiest to get meets either but also being a single male makes it even more challenging

over a year ago

Now there's a straight answer!

over a year ago

We really enjoy soft play, we both find it extremely erotic.

By *obert and JaneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Soft play is much more fun.

Unhurried, sensual, intimate.

Stick to what you enjoy, and makes you happy.

We only soft swing, and it's never cramped our style. X

over a year ago

We don't think there is any stigma attached to soft swing; plenty of people like that. We only want a full swap and say so on our profile so that couples don't waste their time writing to us

- Mrs. J -

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We have met some wonderful people for soft swing even had full swing couples tell us that's the best night they've had

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Soft play is much more fun.

Unhurried, sensual, intimate.

Stick to what you enjoy, and makes you happy.

We only soft swing, and it's never cramped our style. X"

over a year ago

Spot on

over a year ago

We also soft swing and find it difficult to meet similar though have met some nice couples but feel they want more than soft swing x

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

There's a lot to be said for soft fun and it can be hugely erotic. It's perfectly possibly to have a lot of fun that way and save the rest for your own partner. We've done exactly that in the past and would do again.

By *havenbabe01Couple
over a year ago

bedfordshire

soft swap hasn't caused us any problems

like previous messages it can be very erotic and even more fun

one of the great things about this life style is that we all like different things

all lovely people going at their own pace

happy swinging

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

We've done full swap in the past. Won't rule it out forever, but at the moment we are soft swap only.

Never been an issue as it's clear from the start

over a year ago

If we like a couple/female we wouldn't be put off by soft swing. We do both and always respect others wishes. One of our fav ladies is soft swing only and we are looking forward to our next meet as she's very sexy,

Mrs xx

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Seems like soft fun might be more popular than some people think.

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

We have had just as much fun with soft swap as with full swap.....the main thing is that everyone is happy and feels comfortable.J much more prefers

the sexy build up,kissing,stroking,wanking sucking....loves soft swap with her being able to enjoy another lady with the guys joining in but knowing that she's not going to get one from behind !!

By *dventurouscouple69Couple
over a year ago

swingerville

Never been an issue for us, if it's what you are comfortable with op then stick with it, you might find one day you want to go further but that's your decision you shouldn't feel you have to change to get a meet.

By *anger69104Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I am always happy to join in with females/couples for soft swing. It's something I enjoy very much.

By *otter coupleCouple
over a year ago

barrow

we do soft swap enjoy club meets & hot tubs lol both get compliments as well if someone doesnt like us they can jog on its your body dont let anyone force you into anything you dont want to do sandy paul xx

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"we do soft swap enjoy club meets & hot tubs lol both get compliments as well if someone doesnt like us they can jog on its your body dont let anyone force you into anything you dont want to do sandy paul xx"

Yep.

over a year ago

Don't think it's a stigma just not for us we want full sex in a meet so wouldn't consider meeting someone who didn't x

over a year ago

"We like meeting bi wife couples, so the girls can play as the guys watch, and then they join in for soft swap fun before fucking our own partner whilst watching the other couple and being watched.

Lots of fun all together in reaching distance. "

Very very similar to ourselves x

over a year ago

"We do both but most of our meets have been soft swap, i like the bi female play some times the guys just watch but I enjoy every one playing together and then sex with my own partner. I don't rule out full swap we just go with the flow of the night. "

over a year ago

"We seem to not get meets as we are soft swing and when mention it people stop talking or block us....is there a stigma with soft swing ?

We have been married 26 years and looking for couple meets with no sex but plenty of everything else. Do any other couples get the same treatment ? "

i love soft swing and adore the plain topped stockings you wear , very sexy

By *reokinkMan
over a year ago

London

Everyone is different so the important thing is to be true to oneselves and only indulge in what makes you both happy.

My GF is new to swinging and much more nervous about meeting couples than single guys.

I've been there and done it all so I'm happy to go at a pace that suits her. To date that has meant all our experiences with couples has been of the softswing variety which is still deliciously naughty

over a year ago

I'm going to show just how naive I am but how exactly is soft swing defined when used on this site?

As with anything though, if you place restrictions then it's going to reduce the pool of potential meets. But if you're reducing it to people who want the same thing then that's a good thing

over a year ago

"I'm going to show just how naive I am but how exactly is soft swing defined when used on this site?

As with anything though, if you place restrictions then it's going to reduce the pool of potential meets. But if you're reducing it to people who want the same thing then that's a good thing "

When soft swing was explained to us, way before this site existed, it was explained that other than male/female penetration, anything goes.

But people have different boundaries. So yes we enjoy soft swap, the difficulty comes in sorting out those boundaries.

over a year ago

I'd love to meet a soft swing couple. It's all fun at the end of the day.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm going to show just how naive I am but how exactly is soft swing defined when used on this site?

As with anything though, if you place restrictions then it's going to reduce the pool of potential meets. But if you're reducing it to people who want the same thing then that's a good thing "

I think the most important definition is the one agreed between the people meeting each other.

I couldn't agree more with your comments on restrictions, wish more people understood that it only limits your options to those you actually want.

over a year ago

Soft swing is so erotic - love it

By *mcouple1Couple
over a year ago

nr warrington

Softies here and we meet people all the time x

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We wouldn't call it restrictions more like it is what we are into. We only play with people when all have that chemistry and agree with each others boundaries. We have played with full swap couples and some have even told us its the best play they've had due to soft swap. We are not in this world to attract everyone only the folk who have the same outlook on life. Everyone cant get on with everyone. We believe a profile should be written not just to tice everyone but an honest few words about who you are and what you look for

over a year ago

As with anything though, if you place restrictions then it's going to reduce the pool of potential meets. But if you're reducing it to people who want the same thing then that's a good thing

We wouldn't call it restrictions more like it is what we are into. We only play with people when all have that chemistry and agree with each others boundaries. We have played with full swap couples and some have even told us its the best play they've had due to soft swap. We are not in this world to attract everyone only the folk who have the same outlook on life. Everyone cant get on with everyone. We believe a profile should be written not just to tice everyone but an honest few words about who you are and what you look for "

If not restrictions then boundaries or limits maybe. Sorry I tend to slip into kink terminology as that's where my interests lie. I'm fairly forthright and will say I'm happy to do x, y and z but a, b and c are off the table. I'm probably out of place here but sexual play is off the table for me for now unless I meet someone with the right chemistry, just as an example.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We wouldn't call it restrictions more like it is what we are into. We only play with people when all have that chemistry and agree with each others boundaries. We have played with full swap couples and some have even told us its the best play they've had due to soft swap. We are not in this world to attract everyone only the folk who have the same outlook on life. Everyone cant get on with everyone. We believe a profile should be written not just to tice everyone but an honest few words about who you are and what you look for

If not restrictions then boundaries or limits maybe. Sorry I tend to slip into kink terminology as that's where my interests lie. I'm fairly forthright and will say I'm happy to do x, y and z but a, b and c are off the table. I'm probably out of place here but sexual play is off the table for me for now unless I meet someone with the right chemistry, just as an example. "

That's what is good about Fab, a wide and varied mix of people. We get our fair share of messages from folk who think we are compatible, oh yea and from some who do not match our profile, suppose they are the ones who cant read or tend not to read at all

Post new Message to Thread