FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

why dose no one ever chat or wanna meet me?

Jump to newest

By *urve lover 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Don't no what I'm doing wrong no one never seems to reply to my messages or meet socialy only ever met once on here and that was a year ago begging to give up don't no what I'm doing wrong help plz

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Spelling correctly might help your chances. Muhaha

over a year ago

...I wouldn't want a dose of that to be honest.

(Sorry, couldn't help it)

over a year ago

Stop sending messages they will come to you

or not, but at least you'll stop waiting for a reply

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

As I thought far too young...nice photos though

By *eyMrJackMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Get rid of your pics, clothes on stand up straight and take some snaps, correct your spelling and put in your profile what you're all about and what you like.

Just saying you're available and have a penis won't attract attention.

over a year ago

I hope you put some clothes on when you are chefing, I have a disturbing vision of your nadgers getting burnt x

over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Thanks will change pics and correct spelling

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

"Get rid of your pics, clothes on stand up straight and take some snaps, correct your spelling and put in your profile what you're all about and what you like.

Just saying you're available and have a penis won't attract attention."

Exactly ....surprisingly we all know what a cock looks like !!!!

over a year ago

"Get rid of your pics, clothes on stand up straight and take some snaps, correct your spelling and put in your profile what you're all about and what you like.

Exactly ....surprisingly we all know what a cock looks like !!!! "

I'll send you one, just to make sure

over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Done pics

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Profile and pics should be the first thing you look at OP - you've not asked for profile advice so I can't give any.

Ask yourself this though - if you were looking at your profile and pics, would you honestly want to meet you? Does it sell you well, laying out clearly what you are looking for as well as what you can offer to a meet? Are your pics tasteful and show off your body or are they just a series of cock pics? Are they appealing?

Then look at the messages you send, are they individually tailored to the person you are writing to, or are they generic "want to meet?" messages that aren't going to grab the recipients attention?

Finally get involved in the forums, you'd be amazed how doing so you get to know people that way.

Good luck

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Poor lad

over a year ago

"Don't no what I'm doing wrong no one never seems to reply to my messages or meet socialy only ever met once on here and that was a year ago begging to give up don't no what I'm doing wrong help plz"

Your spelling mistake makes it to easy.

Eg ....Dont beg, just give up.

i don't have the answers you want. I don't think anyone here does.

Good look what ever you choose to do.

By *eyMrJackMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Done pics "

Think tasteful, are you gonna nick off with the car stereo if someone arranges a meet? Ha I am joking but maybe suit and tie or pic where you're doing something interesting maybe.

Also, profile name has chef in it and you're a gardener (not gardner). Sounds nit picky but it looks awkward.

That profile pic is proper naff too... sorry!! Harsh but true.

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

Better pics and more about yourself.

I'll be completely honest with you... My first thought was "He looks like a thug." Sorry, but honesty is the only way you'll get a better profile. My OH has a passport photo which makes him look like a murderer! But our Fab photos avoid that (hopefully!)

Lose the photo of you holding the bottle and pretending you've got a gun. It is not attractive. The other photo is dark and distracting. Far too much going on in the background to focus on you.

Get some tasteful, clear, bright shots of yourself dressed up. Make an effort to look like you take care of your appearance. Perhaps some sexy topless photos. Make sure there is as little in the background as possible, that way people will focus on you.

Tell people about you. You're really going to have to sell yourself as someone special and unique. On here, there are loads of single men, so you're going to have to stand out. What is it that you've got that people should be interested in.

We know it's bloody difficult to sell yourself - our profile went through loads of big edits, then loads of little refinements over several weeks, before we were told by someone that it was one of the best profiles she'd ever read! It took ages, was hard work, but it's been worth every second!

Oh, and no cock pics. We all know what one looks like!

S x

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Your the shirt pic I got to ask it's looks like a inflatable cock with 50 different colors? What's on the tee shirt ? Can't make out what it is?

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Exactly ....surprisingly we all know what a cock looks like !!!!

I'll send you one, just to make sure "

Awesome......never get sent a cock pic.....

By *ornylady71Woman
over a year ago

near Bury

"Don't no what I'm doing wrong no one never seems to reply to my messages or meet socialy only ever met once on here and that was a year ago begging to give up don't no what I'm doing wrong help plz"

Awwwwww a few public pics mite help

Post new Message to Thread