Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile update

Jump to newest

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

Hey fabbers hope you're all very well.

I'm looking to update my profile and was looking for some advice.

Have you got any advice on what to add, change take away from my profile?

Due to my job I would rather not have public pictures of my face but happy to share to the rite people.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andi_shopWoman
over a year ago

rotherham

Few more full body pics would be good. Your profile text says nothing about you, tell us what you like, what you can offer etc

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"Few more full body pics would be good. Your profile text says nothing about you, tell us what you like, what you can offer etc"

Hey thanks for the reply.

Skins like good advice and I'll definitely take it on board.

Thank you again. X

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sorry it is seriously lacking in everything!

Just think about what would entice you to message someone and try and incorporate the same, what are you looking for, why should they pick you? And pictures, pictures and pictures!

It currently comes across as can't be arsed but expected just signing up would gain sexual encounters

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"Sorry it is seriously lacking in everything!

Just think about what would entice you to message someone and try and incorporate the same, what are you looking for, why should they pick you? And pictures, pictures and pictures!

It currently comes across as can't be arsed but expected just signing up would gain sexual encounters "

The main issue probably everyone finds is talking yourself up. I was trying to be pretty discreet but I'll rethink it and maybe try to incorporate your advice.

Thanks very much for taking the time to look it over. X

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

It currently comes across as can't be arsed but expected just signing up would gain sexual encounters

The main issue probably everyone finds is talking yourself up. I was trying to be pretty discreet but I'll rethink it and maybe try to incorporate your advice.

Thanks very much for taking the time to look it over. X"

Did you really think your current profile would entice anybody?

We all want discretion but come on we are all trying to attract people to us and that requires making an effort.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thanks very much for taking the time to look it over. X"

If you can't be open talking about what you want and what you offer in your profile, how will you fare when messaging?

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

Thanks very much for taking the time to look it over. X

If you can't be open talking about what you want and what you offer in your profile, how will you fare when messaging?"

I have no issue opening up and sharing with people In private cause you can have more control over that rather than just anyone finding it out.

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Just delete it and rewrite it, it sounds like you can't be bothered. I work and live in my town so have to be careful but I try to make the effort of suggestion with a pic or info on my likes and wants. I got a message from somebody this morning and meeting them Thursday, we can see from our profiles we like a lot of the same thing. Yours is a guessing game and people don't always appreciate that. Personalise it a bit and use suggestive pics if you can't show your face, look at some other guys and see what they have. Good luck op and sorry if I sound horrid I'm just blunt

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"Just delete it and rewrite it, it sounds like you can't be bothered. I work and live in my town so have to be careful but I try to make the effort of suggestion with a pic or info on my likes and wants. I got a message from somebody this morning and meeting them Thursday, we can see from our profiles we like a lot of the same thing. Yours is a guessing game and people don't always appreciate that. Personalise it a bit and use suggestive pics if you can't show your face, look at some other guys and see what they have. Good luck op and sorry if I sound horrid I'm just blunt "

Constructive criticism is always welcome so no need to be sorry about that.

Thanks for the advice. X

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

In 18 months on here you have three old pics and four lines of profile. You need to put more effort in.

Sally

over a year ago

"Few more full body pics would be good. Your profile text says nothing about you, tell us what you like, what you can offer etc"

Every time I do that My mail and recent views go crazy, always a male asking if I'm bi when my profile reads straight. It's no big deal its just tedious, can't even imagine a womans mail when any of your sex upload one lol.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

You've written 10x as much on this thread as in your profile.

Would you be enticed by a profile like that? It's really hard for single guys, so more effort needed!

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"In 18 months on here you have three old pics and four lines of profile. You need to put more effort in.

Sally"

Hey Sally.

Thanks for the reply. I have been away from the site for a while ago that's why all the pics are old and I'm needing to update the profile. X

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"You've written 10x as much on this thread as in your profile.

Would you be enticed by a profile like that? It's really hard for single guys, so more effort needed!"

You make a very valid point.

It's a bit of a bummer that many people only meet verified people especially when I don't go sleeping with everyone on the site. X

over a year ago

"Due to my job I would rather not have public pictures of my face but happy to share to the rite people. "

Ignoring the spelling mistake, I really have a problem understanding this excuse.

Do you suspect that your employer might be on here? Surely if they were and they said anything then they would be exposing themselves too.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Would you be enticed by a profile like that? It's really hard for single guys, so more effort needed!

It's a bit of a bummer that many people only meet verified people especially when I don't go sleeping with everyone on the site. X"

With you been on so long unverified, getting one is now critical. Get to a club, you immediately set yourself apart from the dreamers. It's quick, easy and fun. Just do it.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

"Hey fabbers hope you're all very well.

Due to my job I would rather not have public pictures of my face but happy to share to the rite people.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. "

Are you a lollypop man?

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

I'm a prison officer so more thinking I might bump into visitors or even ex prisoners.

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"Hey fabbers hope you're all very well.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Are you a lollypop man? "

Damn how did you know lol.

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

It's a bit of a bummer that many people only meet verified people especially when I don't go sleeping with everyone on the site. X

With you been on so long unverified, getting one is now critical. Get to a club, you immediately set yourself apart from the dreamers. It's quick, easy and fun. Just do it."

Yeah I totally agree that I need to get verified but only ever net one person from here cause I was only on for a short time before too see what it was like.

Wouldn't say no to doing to a club but wood feel weird goong alone.

over a year ago

"

It's a bit of a bummer that many people only meet verified people especially when I don't go sleeping with everyone on the site. X"

I do find it funny when I read this on the forums or profiles

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

With you been on so long unverified, getting one is now critical. Get to a club, you immediately set yourself apart from the dreamers. It's quick, easy and fun. Just do it.

Yeah I totally agree that I need to get verified but only ever net one person from here cause I was only on for a short time before too see what it was like.

Wouldn't say no to doing to a club but wood feel weird goong alone. "

Read the threads from guys who've done it, there were 3 seperate ones last week. They went from a thread like yours to 'wow, that was great, wish I'd done it sooner'

If you are a prison officer you must have some confidence. Choose your own destiny and success.

By *eflex215 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"

Read the threads from guys who've done it, there were 3 seperate ones last week. They went from a thread like yours to 'wow, that was great, wish I'd done it sooner'

If you are a prison officer you must have some confidence. Choose your own destiny and success."

I have no issue with confidence just trying to find a happy medium between giving enough to let people what sorta things I'm interested in and not giving to much away so I could be identified at work.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"

If you are a prison officer you must have some confidence. Choose your own destiny and success.

I have no issue with confidence just trying to find a happy medium between giving enough to let people what sorta things I'm interested in and not giving to much away so I could be identified at work. "

You can easily write an informative and engaging profile without revealing your identity to potential work colleagues.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Your profile and forum posts read as though you are much younger.

Post new Message to Thread