The inevitable

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How's my profile. Would love some help and advice. Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will you really meet women aged 99? You can have some more interesting photos, even without face or cock pics. You don't really say what you can offer or what you would like.

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback. Changed my age settings. In terms of pictures I wouldn't know what to have. I don't think a cock shot is appropriate and I have tattoos on my body. Cos of my position in my job I'm tryin to be discreet and wouldn't want to be noticed but pics through messaging Once we start to talk I am happy to share

Appreciate the advice

over a year ago

It seems one of us has blocked the other.

The only reason I block is people being rude or disrespectful so it might be your conversation to work on rather than the profile itself.

over a year ago

I have never blocked anyone but I find that really strange. I am never rude or disrespectful and I never in a first message talk about anythin rude it's more just introducing myself. I'll try an see if I still have the message in my outbox

Apologies to you I offended you in anyway but I can't imagine how it would have happened

over a year ago

"I have never blocked anyone but I find that really strange. I am never rude or disrespectful and I never in a first message talk about anythin rude it's more just introducing myself. I'll try an see if I still have the message in my outbox

Apologies to you I offended you in anyway but I can't imagine how it would have happened "

Don't worry about it. I don't know the reason why either anymore

over a year ago

I know for a 100% fact Iv never talked about anything like I want you to do this to me or I am goin to do this to you. But anyway sorry and I'll keep what you said in mind when messaging

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op,you definately need more pics to grab attention.They don't have to be face or cock,bums,torsos and pics that leave something to the imagination are good.

I would get rid of the cant show pics bit too,we all appreciate discretion.

Good luck

Miss

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice. I will have little go at taking some photos.

My text needs to be edited so I will look a that as well

over a year ago

Updated based on some of the advice. Will work on my pics later

over a year ago

There are countless forum threads asking for profile advice. Have you thought about reading through some of them to get an idea of the kind of advice given to others and see how you can apply any of it?

As regards the whole argument about not posting photo's because of your job, I really don't get this. Do you think that your employer might be on fab? Surely if that were the case, then they would be putting themselves in a compromising position by bringing it up with you.

over a year ago

Fair point I guess but it's still not a position I'd like to put myself in while I have the choice.

Yeah I have read some of the other threads taking bits on board so I was hoping people could give opinions

Post new Message to Thread