Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any tips on haw make my profile more appealing to other ladies ? Could do with the help please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One picture and it's a cock

One line of a profile and it says nothing about you......

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

OP I said read the advice already posted, not ask

By *eyMrJackMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry mate but change the lot! Needs a lot more effort. Have fun

over a year ago

Use spell check and also check your grammar

over a year ago

Nearly died from lack of inhalation when reading your profile.

Use a full stop or two.

Add pictures

And the correct spelling for 'loving'

over a year ago

Pictures pictures pictures!!!! But not of you cock, as much as you might love yours, we've all seen one before.

Also, your bio tells me nothing. It also reads like a dating profile, if that's what you're looking for, then great, leave it, but if actually what you're looking for is NSA sex, then a definite rewrite is needed. What are you looking for, what you can offer, sell yourself!!

It's really not that difficult to do

Poppy

over a year ago

Any help or advice on our profile guys be honest

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

As others said op,your profile only has a cock pic on it and most of us would delete a message if thats all we can see.

Upload some other pics,ie of your body so people can see whats on offer.Also let people know what you can bring to a meet etc.

Miss

By *eyMrJackMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Any help or advice on our profile guys be honest "

Great profile, only thing I'd add is pics of you from a bit further away so you can see what you look like when you're not mid play. And more pics of Mr, same again at a distance so you know what he looks like.

over a year ago

Punctuation.

Spelling

Photographs

Information.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Some of these comments

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

[Removed by poster at 20/01/17 16:54:46]

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Any tips on haw make my profile more appealing to other ladies ? Could do with the help please"
my advice is no pics and your profile as it is, just isnt going to cut it on fab. its not enough, it sounds like a classified ad in the paper and shot in the dark.

how much do you want this to work for you? get some pics taken, go look at some peoples profiles and dont nick anything but see what they write about themselves, see what you can add about yourself, what you are looking for, what you'd like to find here. then go out to some socials/ clubs and get yourself known and even some veris. effort equals reward here..welcome to fab, and hope you take the advice x

over a year ago

I need help with mine if anyone can help has I'm not good at all this lol been here too long and here had a meet either

over a year ago

"I need help with mine if anyone can help has I'm not good at all this lol been here too long and here had a meet either

"

The spelling and 2 dick pics probably aren't helping.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I need help with mine if anyone can help has I'm not good at all this lol been here too long and here had a meet either

"

your status portrays you as desperate and your profile, no face pics and the anything goes approach just makes alot of people pass on by.. make it easy for us to know what you like, what you are looking for and try and restrain the obvious 'i just want a shag' vibe..you may be frustrated but its not helping you imo.

get to a club, behave like a respectable dude and you may have some fun..

think about your profile as a shop window and really think it through, not only what you put, but how your phrase it.. hope this advice helps and you start to have fun on fab x

over a year ago

Thank you for the advice but has you can see I'm really crap at selling my self any one fancy earning some brownie points and setting my profile up for me whop whop

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Thank you for the advice but has you can see I'm really crap at selling my self any one fancy earning some brownie points and setting my profile up for me whop whop"
part of this experience is about learning who you are and expressing yourself. it would be disempowering for anyone to take that journey away from you..you need to want it enough..all learning is forced and if you cant be bothered, its not our deal..i dont need brownie points

over a year ago

"Thank you for the advice but has you can see I'm really crap at selling my self any one fancy earning some brownie points and setting my profile up for me whop whop"

I don't need brownie points. If you can't entice me, then you ain't going to meet me.

Post new Message to Thread