Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hi! New cuckquean couple here :)

By *elloKitties82 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mitcham

Hello Fab!

Signing up before Christmas was probably not the best idea as we've only finally managed to spend some proper time on here, but better late than never, Eh?

We dabbled a little with cams a few years ago, and more recently have been fortunate to have a very regular playmate to join our games for the last 5 months, but with more experience under our belts and knowledge of what we are looking for, I think we are ready to join the scene properly

Playing with our current girl has let me discover that I am very definitely a cuckquean and I get so turned on watching my man fuck her, whether I'm allowed to join in or not. I've found I enjoy mff threesomes, ff playtime and adore helping him tease, torture and otherwise dominate her.

Hoping now to meet other females for regular, classic threesomes or cuckqueaning, or cuckolding couples (both me and the other cuck watching, and may or may not be allowed to join in whilst my man fucks her). We also love both physical and mental BDSM elements as he is a highly dominant, primal male and suffers no challengers.

Looking forward to a very sexy 2017!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread