Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hello fellow fabbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop into the forums and say hello.

I've been on other similar sites before but a close friend of mine suggested this one and she swears by it.

I've known from previous sites that the forums are usually where you find the regulars so it's the best place to start.

As my profile says I was in a bit of a loveless relationship for quite some time but now I'm no longer in that I'm looking to explore my kinky side. I'd love to get chatting to some like minded people and get their views or maybe even some tips.

Anyway, want to know anything else or have any suggestions for me then please feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to becoming a regular in the community and happy fabbing

Mike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop into the forums and say hello.

I've been on other similar sites before but a close friend of mine suggested this one and she swears by it.

I've known from previous sites that the forums are usually where you find the regulars so it's the best place to start.

As my profile says I was in a bit of a loveless relationship for quite some time but now I'm no longer in that I'm looking to explore my kinky side. I'd love to get chatting to some like minded people and get their views or maybe even some tips.

Anyway, want to know anything else or have any suggestions for me then please feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to becoming a regular in the community and happy fabbing

Mike"

hi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread