Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Unblock

Jump to newest

By *arkmeforfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheppey

It appears that I have blocked someone which I haven't and they haven't blocked me. How do I go about unblocking them?? I have no one in my Block List

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It appears that I have blocked someone which I haven't and they haven't blocked me. How do I go about unblocking them?? I have no one in my Block List"

You will probably find that a moderator has blocked both of you from contacting each other.

over a year ago

Their account may have been suspended it says the say thing when you look at it as blocked and means they don't appear on the block list.

over a year ago

"It appears that I have blocked someone which I haven't and they haven't blocked me. How do I go about unblocking them?? I have no one in my Block List

You will probably find that a moderator has blocked both of you from contacting each other."

Why would that happen?

over a year ago

"It appears that I have blocked someone which I haven't and they haven't blocked me. How do I go about unblocking them?? I have no one in my Block List

You will probably find that a moderator has blocked both of you from contacting each other.

Why would that happen? "

if someone reports a message or something

By *arkmeforfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheppey

Thanks all it is now sorted

Post new Message to Thread