FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Hard to get in to the "Swing" of things...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just thought I would post for some discussion and feedback... relatively new here. Have spoke to a few ladies but don't seem to be getting anywhere or many replies. I am think most ladies are not into the muscles... or I may be being too polite in messages as I always try to be. Can see this place has a lot of potential and some very Hot members... I am only into women or two of them together. Just my preference, is it harder for a single guy as seems to be haha any feedback more than welcome. Thanks in advance people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Read your profile and ask yourself 'would I meet this person?'

Your answer will tell you all you need

over a year ago

"Just thought I would post for some discussion and feedback... relatively new here. Have spoke to a few ladies but don't seem to be getting anywhere or many replies. I am think most ladies are not into the muscles... or I may be being too polite in messages as I always try to be. Can see this place has a lot of potential and some very Hot members... I am only into women or two of them together. Just my preference, is it harder for a single guy as seems to be haha any feedback more than welcome. Thanks in advance people "

A lot of people have the legal bit at the end of their profile, or sometimes it makes up nearly all the profile!

Does it actually have any value at all?

over a year ago

"Just thought I would post for some discussion and feedback... relatively new here. Have spoke to a few ladies but don't seem to be getting anywhere or many replies. I am think most ladies are not into the muscles... or I may be being too polite in messages as I always try to be. Can see this place has a lot of potential and some very Hot members... I am only into women or two of them together. Just my preference, is it harder for a single guy as seems to be haha any feedback more than welcome. Thanks in advance people

A lot of people have the legal bit at the end of their profile, or sometimes it makes up nearly all the profile!

Does it actually have any value at all?"

Could you imagine the conversation with a solicitor?

'I'm on this swingers site and someone nicked a picture of my cock and posted it round the world. I want to sue this cockwomble', would be laughed out of the office

over a year ago

OP, do you even know / understand what half that legal disclaimer means ?

over a year ago

Thanks for replying. Yes I understand what it means. Will also look at making my profile a more interesting read. Cheers people.

over a year ago

hello, i am from sidney university and i have stolen your photos and all the comments on them.

yes there are comments, only sidney university employees and students can make comments and see them.

ok, you say you have muscles, maybe show them off better? the pics i have stolen arent good enough.

over a year ago

Have you seen what all that shouting looks like

over a year ago

If you read site FAQ's you will note that site owners strongly urge people NOT to include such a disclaimer on their profiles, as apart from being entirely meaningless, it takes up valuable server space.

Think about it. You have posted information and images IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.

over a year ago

"Thanks for replying. Yes I understand what it means. Will also look at making my profile a more interesting read. Cheers people. "

We use it as a filter.

over a year ago

"Thanks for replying. Yes I understand what it means. Will also look at making my profile a more interesting read. Cheers people. "

Then you will know you are quoting United States law on a profile located in the UK

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Just thought I would post for some discussion and feedback... relatively new here. Have spoke to a few ladies but don't seem to be getting anywhere or many replies. I am think most ladies are not into the muscles... or I may be being too polite in messages as I always try to be. Can see this place has a lot of potential and some very Hot members... I am only into women or two of them together. Just my preference, is it harder for a single guy as seems to be haha any feedback more than welcome. Thanks in advance people "

This thread is longer than your profile. The pointless "legal" bit is just that: pointless!

There are zillions of fit as fuck men on site with pictures and profiles to entice. There are also another zillion "ordinary" blokes with the same.

Ask yourself, do you stand out in the crowd?

over a year ago

Thank you for the input people much appreciated. Points taken on board and alterations made. Like I said new to this and just trying to get some positive feedback and constructive criticism of which there has been a bit haha but all helpful. Cheers fabbers

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"A lot of people have the legal bit at the end of their profile, or sometimes it makes up nearly all the profile!

Does it actually have any value at all?"

from sites faq

We've noticed a legal disclaimer paragraph that some people have on their profiles.

Should we have one too? What are they about? Do they do any good?

The "legal disclaimer" is pointless nonsense and all does is take up extra space on our servers. Please remove it if you have it on your profile. If you're worried about privacy please set your account to be hidden from non-registered users on your privacy page (this also hides it from search engines but may take a week or two to drop out of search) and remove the notice (and encourage others to do likewise).

Common sense advice would be NOT to put any information on your profile (here, or on any such site) that could identify you or that you don't want to become public! So for your own benefit, don't post phone numbers, real names or email / instant message addresses on your profile that people might see or "Google".

Some people may put non-identifying pics on their public profile but keep face pics private or for friends, for example.

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

You thought you were gonna join up and get fucked right away didn't you? Lol

See the thread about how long it took people to get their first meet you will soon see two weeks is fuck all mate.

over a year ago

No I never thought that all... never said I did to be fair. Just looking for some friendly feedback and tips. I am not arrogant or big headed and did not want to appear that way.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"No I never thought that all... never said I did to be fair. Just looking for some friendly feedback and tips. I am not arrogant or big headed and did not want to appear that way."

Your full body shot makes you look a very odd shape. My initial reaction was that you are not being honest about your height and for some of us, height is important.

Have you done more upper than lower body work?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Sounds like your main 'selling point', judging from your profile text, photos and your opening paragraph is that you're a 'muscle man'. This selling point doesn't seem to be working, other wise you wouldn't be asking for advice on getting meets etc. Eat cake. Loads and loads of lardy cake. Then you won't be a muscle man any more.

Otherwise, you could be patient and join in on the forums and chatrooms and go to a social and put some more photos up and get rid of the non legal warning which is spelt wrong anyway and relax and be patient and just enjoy fab with no expectations.

You'll get sex. Don't worry.

Post new Message to Thread