Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Miffed by lack of action

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not being big headed but lately no meets baffles me I'm looking good, big fit and well equipped with my manhood plenty of educational quality and own business and very tactile. I suppose it is the ratio thing of men to women.Maybe my expectations are too high but I can't quite pinpoint the problem lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe you fancy yourself more than any of the women on here?

over a year ago

"Maybe you fancy yourself more than any of the women on here?

"

no definitely not I'm sure of it

By *atwickGuy1Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

Plenty of single guys for women/couples to choose from, sit tight and you'll be alright.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Green arrow could be to blame

over a year ago

"Plenty of single guys for women/couples to choose from, sit tight and you'll be alright."
thanks for the advice

over a year ago

no definitely not I'm sure of it "

Also... you either have a second profile or someone else is using all of your pictures.

You have messaged me before on more than one occasion but not from this account.

over a year ago

"Green arrow could be to blame "
not sure if you could have a point there I have been reading others lot of negative

over a year ago

Also... you either have a second profile or someone else is using all of your pictures.

You have messaged me before on more than one occasion but not from this account. "

can that happen u was wondering as people have been quite rude with me and I'm not really aware of any other I've pissed off

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/01/17 23:31:02]

over a year ago

You have messaged me before on more than one occasion but not from this account. can that happen u was wondering as people have been quite rude with me and I'm not really aware of any other I've pissed off "

It can only happen if someone is stealing pics...or if more than one person uses the same source.....think about it....maybe report the theft to admin?

over a year ago

You have messaged me before on more than one occasion but not from this account. can that happen u was wondering as people have been quite rude with me and I'm not really aware of any other I've pissed off

It can only happen if someone is stealing pics...or if more than one person uses the same source.....think about it....maybe report the theft to admin?"

I've reported it

over a year ago

The women obviously think themselves unworthy of your awesomeness.

over a year ago

You have messaged me before on more than one occasion but not from this account. can that happen u was wondering as people have been quite rude with me and I'm not really aware of any other I've pissed off

It can only happen if someone is stealing pics...or if more than one person uses the same source.....think about it....maybe report the theft to admin?I've reported it"

Mmmm I wonder as I'm blocked from your profile and you look strangely like the rude person on here the other week

over a year ago

"Not being big headed but lately no meets baffles me I'm looking good, big fit and well equipped with my manhood plenty of educational quality and own business and very tactile. I suppose it is the ratio thing of men to women.Maybe my expectations are too high but I can't quite pinpoint the problem lol"

Expectations .. that's it..

Aim lower and you may start reeling them in

over a year ago

It can only happen if someone is stealing pics...or if more than one person uses the same source.....think about it....maybe report the theft to admin?I've reported it

Mmmm I wonder as I'm blocked from your profile and you look strangely like the rude person on here the other week "

Admin are probably looking at his profile.,I couldn't view it either

over a year ago

New name. Same guy. Rude and had several threads and upset a lot of people

You've been rumbled

over a year ago

It can only happen if someone is stealing pics...or if more than one person uses the same source.....think about it....maybe report the theft to admin?I've reported it

Mmmm I wonder as I'm blocked from your profile and you look strangely like the rude person on here the other week

Admin are probably looking at his profile.,I couldn't view it either "

Its him he's just changed his name

over a year ago

Admin are probably looking at his profile.,I couldn't view it either

Its him he's just changed his name "

The green arrow of destiny tells all

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/17 00:16:13]

over a year ago

What's green arrow sorry new to forums