Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Feedback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK, so I've just deleted some text on my profile. What's the preference of text, short and sweet to actually make a conversation, or a full winded profile to think yes or no??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Personally, I read a profile before a message. If I read yours I'd delete without reading the message.

It doesn't give me enough information on which to make a judgment.

That is just me though. It may appeal to others.

over a year ago

"Personally, I read a profile before a message. If I read yours I'd delete without reading the message.

That is just me though. It may appeal to others."

OK thanks, it was a long winded profile but I still wasn't getting much luck, so thought I'd try a new strategy

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Personally, I read a profile before a message. If I read yours I'd delete without reading the message.

OK thanks, it was a long winded profile but I still wasn't getting much luck, so thought I'd try a new strategy"

It's a sign of self awareness if you realise, after a period of time, something isn't working and then make an effort to change it. Remember that you won't be able to please everyone so it's your profile to please a target audience. I personally would not do the Joker thing. I don't find it funny. Seriously. If ya get me meaning

over a year ago

OK thanks, it was a long winded profile but I still wasn't getting much luck, so thought I'd try a new strategy

It's a sign of self awareness if you realise, after a period of time, something isn't working and then make an effort to change it. Remember that you won't be able to please everyone so it's your profile to please a target audience. I personally would not do the Joker thing. I don't find it funny. Seriously. If ya get me meaning "

I've just re added bits, obviously I appreciate the feedback, but can I ask which bit of the joker, for me it's my personality.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd say it's ok ish pics are good but nothing on profile regarding likes and dislikes in bedroom. Also for single guys the reason you can't accommodate as people will assume married, and if married say so.

Also you say straight yet veri is a from a man

Everyone is going to be different though, I think best way is have a look at profiles of guys with lots of verifications for ideas.

Truly though I don't think it mattters to much. Chat to people and maybe attend a club and let the personality shine and then you never know what will happen.

Mrs s x

over a year ago

"I'd say it's ok ish pics are good but nothing on profile regarding likes and dislikes in bedroom. Also for single guys the reason you can't accommodate as people will assume married, and if married say so.

Everyone is going to be different though, I think best way is have a look at profiles of guys with lots of verifications for ideas.

Truly though I don't think it mattters to much. Chat to people and maybe attend a club and let the personality shine and then you never know what will happen.

Mrs s x "

Can't accommodate at minute as recently split up and staying with friends, male is a friend I know who happens to be on here also, would like to attend a club again, just costs too much for a single guy and obviously no luck chatting with females to ask to join at a club, thanks for feedback though

over a year ago

"I'd say it's ok ish pics are good but nothing on profile regarding likes and dislikes in bedroom. Also for single guys the reason you can't accommodate as people will assume married, and if married say so.

Mrs s x

Can't accommodate at minute as recently split up and staying with friends, male is a friend I know who happens to be on here also, would like to attend a club again, just costs too much for a single guy and obviously no luck chatting with females to ask to join at a club, thanks for feedback though "

Your welcome, maybe try more forum chatting before messages

over a year ago

Mrs s x

Can't accommodate at minute as recently split up and staying with friends, male is a friend I know who happens to be on here also, would like to attend a club again, just costs too much for a single guy and obviously no luck chatting with females to ask to join at a club, thanks for feedback though

Your welcome, maybe try more forum chatting before messages "

I have started to be in the forums more, participating in things as well.

over a year ago

Mrs s x

Your welcome, maybe try more forum chatting before messages

I have started to be in the forums more, participating in things as well."

Awesome

over a year ago

"

male is a friend I know who happens to be on here"

Going by his veri he seems to know your cock quite well

over a year ago

"

male is a friend I know who happens to be on here

Going by his veri he seems to know your cock quite well "

Well I have been swingers clubs and had 3sums in past, so yes it has been seen by guys!!

over a year ago

Short and sweet, spell checked and you're good to go.

Of course you need 3 or 4 nice pics to accompany it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think it's worth experimenting with your profile and observing which version seems the most succesful for you.

I prefer detailed profiles that allow me to get an understanding and feel for someone, compared to an almost bullet point version, that I perceive as less warm and inviting.

over a year ago

I'm not a fan of the joker pic either, if I saw that attached to a message I would delete without even looking at the profile or reading the message simply because I don't like the cartoon/film character.

Your profile tho so it should represent you and if that's how you see yourself then stick with it.

over a year ago

"I'm not a fan of the joker pic either, if I saw that attached to a message I would delete without even looking at the profile or reading the message simply because I don't like the cartoon/film character.

Your profile tho so it should represent you and if that's how you see yourself then stick with it. "

Thanks for feedback

over a year ago

"Short and sweet, spell checked and you're good to go.

Of course you need 3 or 4 nice pics to accompany it"

Hopefully all boxes ticked??

over a year ago

"Short and sweet, spell checked and you're good to go.

Of course you need 3 or 4 nice pics to accompany it

Hopefully all boxes ticked??"

Maybe work on the pics?

Text is good.. not sure how many messages you will get from just a wink but good luck to u

over a year ago

Probably none, but the amount of messages you females and couples get, sometimes a wink is next option, either way it's a catch 22, any feedback which pics would be a thumbs up??

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Probably none, but the amount of messages you females and couples get, sometimes a wink is next option, either way it's a catch 22, any feedback which pics would be a thumbs up??"

Think about composition in photos. Think about the background. Think about the camera angle. Here's a hint: portraits look better from slightly above.

over a year ago

"Probably none, but the amount of messages you females and couples get, sometimes a wink is next option, either way it's a catch 22, any feedback which pics would be a thumbs up??

Think about composition in photos. Think about the background. Think about the camera angle. Here's a hint: portraits look better from slightly above. "

I agree, but unfortunately my body isn't exactly good for that, I will sort something though!!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I like to meet sexy, happy looking men. Not clowns.

Why say been here and know the score if you need help?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"

male is a friend I know who happens to be on here

Going by his veri he seems to know your cock quite well

Well I have been swingers clubs and had 3sums in past, so yes it has been seen by guys!!"

But this guy had fun by webcam with you. Lies, however small, aren't sexy

over a year ago

"I like to meet sexy, happy looking men. Not clowns.

Why say been here and know the score if you need help? "

More a case of knowing it's hard for single males, and what the site is about, here for fun and frolics, not a dating site.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I like to meet sexy, happy looking men. Not clowns.

Why say been here and know the score if you need help?

More a case of knowing it's hard for single males, and what the site is about, here for fun and frolics, not a dating site."

We all know that

over a year ago

I just think my profile needs a little work, as it seems any message I send isn't good enough, when I was in a couple, it was easy as you get a reply no matter the message!!

over a year ago

"I just think my profile needs a little work, as it seems any message I send isn't good enough, when I was in a couple, it was easy as you get a reply no matter the message!!"

Because people want to fuck the female

Post new Message to Thread