Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Thoughts please bi ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So me and the hubby have been swinging a while now and we are very lucky and had our fair share of mff meets etc, but now I'm looking to move this on, I'd like a lady who swings and fancies friendship and maybe more with just me. This is not a plea and certainly not the oh I want my hubby to join in post as we get this from other areas. It would just be nice to have a lass to do social aspects as well as fun who's like minded and into same things x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep I would.

over a year ago

"Yep I would. "

Do you ever get Nottingham way very often? . It's so hard as people just assume as I'm married I want hubby involved x

over a year ago

"Yep I would.

Do you ever get Nottingham way very often? . It's so hard as people just assume as I'm married I want hubby involved x "

No hun bit far for me but I'm sure there's others

over a year ago

"Yep I would.

Do you ever get Nottingham way very often? . It's so hard as people just assume as I'm married I want hubby involved x

No hun bit far for me but I'm sure there's others "

Thank you for reply

By *iscreet UnicornWoman
over a year ago

Windsor-ish

Shame your so far away as i think wifey would.

over a year ago

Hey many of us know where you're coming from, sexual friendships can be very fulfilling.

Showcase this request/goal on your profile, or better still set up a single profile just for you, linking to your couples one to be clear. Be prepared to do some chasing, ie. be proactive about contacting the women you like or sound suitable, be proactive about suggesting meeting where appropriate etc. Good luck!

over a year ago

We had similar issues finding a girl for regular 1on1 stuff as everyone just assumed.I wanted hubby involved maybe try a single profile aimed at just girls good luck op

over a year ago

Thanks all, yes I think maybe a single profile may be the way forward for my new wants and desire x

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

We go to a 'ladies only' night at Cupids for this type of fun.

It's 2nd Tuesday of every month (next one tomorrow - 10th Jan).

It's strictly girls only in the downstairs playrooms. This can end up being a pretty big girl/girl play.

Upstairs is mixed, so the guys can join in later, or some ladies go for just the ff play downstairs.

over a year ago

Shaz had a lady friend for a couple of years like this until she moved to US, they was always out shopping, bars, fun and the works.

After she moved to US Shaz did look around for another female friend but kind of just gave up

over a year ago

"We go to a 'ladies only' night at Cupids for this type of fun.

It's 2nd Tuesday of every month (next one tomorrow - 10th Jan).

It's strictly girls only in the downstairs playrooms. This can end up being a pretty big girl/girl play.

Upstairs is mixed, so the guys can join in later, or some ladies go for just the ff play downstairs."

Oh that sounds sweet much fun, I hadn't thought about something like that it was more social and one to one fun but I'm always game for some fun x

over a year ago

"Shaz had a lady friend for a couple of years like this until she moved to US, they was always out shopping, bars, fun and the works.

After she moved to US Shaz did look around for another female friend but kind of just gave up"

That's the sort of thing I was thinking, I have some amazing friends but 99% are straight. Also it would nice having someone into same things, swinging and clubs etc x

over a year ago

"Shaz had a lady friend for a couple of years like this until she moved to US, they was always out shopping, bars, fun and the works.

After she moved to US Shaz did look around for another female friend but kind of just gave up

That's the sort of thing I was thinking, I have some amazing friends but 99% are straight. Also it would nice having someone into same things, swinging and clubs etc x "

It does happen but not to often unfortunatly.

Shaz met her lady friend at a swingers club and they became inseparable, she also was married.

Was nice for Shaz to have someone that she could do womens stuff with that was also on the same wave length as her.

over a year ago

I would be into this but most couples I come across seem to just want to tick mff of their list, so it's not something I would advertise as looking for.

over a year ago

"I would be into this but most couples I come across seem to just want to tick mff of their list, so it's not something I would advertise as looking for.

"

Yes I thought this as I know a lot of cpls seem to struggle finding a lady mff, maybe just because that's what so many are looking for. Luckily we have never had that issue so it's not about that for me. You have a lovely profile and nice to see a confident lady on here and independent. X

over a year ago

Have you considered getting a single profile? I'm only happy to chat to other women if they have their own profile to chat on.

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

We are in a similar situation I play asa couple but I would love to have solo FF meets with hubbys consent, but I didn't seem to be getting anywhere on this front with my couples profile

So I have recently set up a female only profile looking for female meets & I seem to be having much better success

Im more than happy for Mr to join us if the other female wants that but it's not the priority on that profile

over a year ago

Well I'm a single fem and I'm looking for the social side of things also and do the norm as we put it girly chat and just general stuff what girls do but understand each other about are life on here to x

over a year ago

Thanks all I've set up a profile mrs_superman but cannot chat on the forums for 7days grrr forgot that part.

Also it's nice hearing im not alone and that some understand it's not all about the hubby and I.

I'm lucky he fully understands my bi needs and wants and also that need for a friend who understands the swinging world and part of life to x

over a year ago

Hiya, we are new to the current scene although did play many years ago a little but together although haven't for many years. Didn't come up on our radar - life just goes on and I suppose we were happy and sometimes we all get a bit laissez-faire.

It's mainly me now I want hubby go be involved but I want the lass to pleasure me and likewise. Have had a couple of replies and found out my fisting desires are a bit shocking.....Which surprised me, I thought I was quite normal lol.

over a year ago

I...boobs have had this with several female friends that we've either met as a couple or I've known through other means, parties, clubs or in general life ...I wouldn't generally think of looking for it from here purely...so many "single" females seem to conjure up a male partner or assume that buns is going to be involved...

over a year ago

i have this - we have a group of bi ladies who meet socially every couple of months or so - we have all fem events where i meet ladies - i have bi fem friends i chat to off fab meet for coffee/lunch - dont be scared to ask - its more wanted than it appears just needs someone to make the move and arrange stuff - once a few of you get together you will naturally attract one or two more personally to yourself and have a chat or meet in between and there you go - but you have to make the initial effort

over a year ago

Thanks ladies, id seen a post before and the cpl got slated on here say it was just a decoy to get a single lady to join them etc but I guess like anything in the fab world we are all different

Nice to hear that you already have this and it is possible x

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I currently have a lovely friendship like this with a lady that I met through this site. She's no longer on here but we still meet for meals out, have a girlie night on the town, go shopping etc that then turn into a girlie night in. Took a while to come by but was worth the patience to find

over a year ago

"We had similar issues finding a girl for regular 1on1 stuff as everyone just assumed.I wanted hubby involved maybe try a single profile aimed at just girls good luck op "

That would be quite deceitful, she's not single, she's married. X

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"We had similar issues finding a girl for regular 1on1 stuff as everyone just assumed.I wanted hubby involved maybe try a single profile aimed at just girls good luck op

That would be quite deceitful, she's not single, she's married. X"

I don't think it is afterall the single profile would be for her meeting solo. You don't have to be single to have a singles profile you just need to be playing alone from it, which would be her intention

over a year ago

"We had similar issues finding a girl for regular 1on1 stuff as everyone just assumed.I wanted hubby involved maybe try a single profile aimed at just girls good luck op

That would be quite deceitful, she's not single, she's married. X"

That's not really how it works.

Single profiles are for people playing alone. Couple profiles are for people playing as a couple. Neither indicates a relationship status.

over a year ago

Don't see how it would be deceitful when I state I'm married and he knows and happy and yes this can be checked. It's not for me to play with cpls or men as we have a cpls profile for that

Post new Message to Thread