Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Does Age Matter?

Jump to newest

By *iggiandy OP   Man
over a year ago

York

I'm wondering what people's views are on this. To me age has always just been a number but are people put off or alternatively turned on by an age gap?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman
over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Doesn't bother me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A simple formula is applied to these questions.

It will matter to some

It won't matter to others

Personally, it does matter to us.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Age matters to me. It isn't just a number. At 60 I am going to have significantly different needs to a 20 year old, vastly more life experience and completely different social references. It doesn't mean I can't meet men that are younger than I am or older for that matter but the age difference needs to be acknowledged.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I love guys over 40

over a year ago

It's true, your only as old as you feel. Or as old as the person feeling you. Or as old as the person you feel.

over a year ago

"I'm wondering what people's views are on this. To me age has always just been a number but are people put off or alternatively turned on by an age gap? "

It matters to me. Guys under 30 all the way!

By *aul.J.JMan
over a year ago

Telford/North West

Doesn't bother me it's all about the connection

over a year ago

"I'm wondering what people's views are on this. To me age has always just been a number but are people put off or alternatively turned on by an age gap?

It matters to me. Guys under 30 all the way!"

over a year ago

It matters to me.

over a year ago

"Doesn't bother me"
nor me

over a year ago

The funny I found out. Some who say age does not matter have age restrictions on their profile. So age does not matter, as long as it fits in a certain age bracket.

over a year ago

Age is a pretty good guide - but I don't restrict anyone from contacting me based on age alone. From experience, however, it is rare that I find anyone older than me attractive. But there are exceptions to every rule.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Yes it does matter. I have little in common with people much younger or much older than myself.

In a club environment it matters less.

over a year ago

I do love older women, I find I can connect better with them as for me I'm mature for my age and love intellectual conversations because personally it's all in the mind and chemistry and physical attraction..I have no problem with women my age or younger just as long as there's mutual feelings and both people have an open mind

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Yes,I know what I want. Older men do nothing for me, pointless me saying it doesn't and wasting people's time...though it doesn't stop people contacting me, ignoring what I'm looking for. ..the usual cliche rubbish x

over a year ago

Not to us

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Age matters to me. It isn't just a number. At 60 I am going to have significantly different needs to a 20 year old, vastly more life experience and completely different social references. It doesn't mean I can't meet men that are younger than I am or older for that matter but the age difference needs to be acknowledged."

Agree with this,age does matter to me too.Much prefer to meet people not too far off my age,as i find i have more in common with them.

Miss

By *umpty dumptyMan
over a year ago

birmingham

To me age is just a number

over a year ago

It matters to me.. i prefer younger guys.. preferablly under 35

By *ammyDodgaMan
over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

For me it all boils down to what you are comfortable with. Under a certain age bracket and I'm looking at my sister no matter how I dress it

Personally though I've always gone for the older lady. My first time was a Mrs Robinson Every meet from here has been older.. They just know what they want, aren't afraid to show you how they want it, and want lots of it. That's Sexy as hell for me

over a year ago

"To me age is just a number "

But you have age restrictions on your profile so it can't be 'just a number', you have a preference, or you're age range would be 18-99

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Doesn't bother me age is just a number,

over a year ago

It's all subjective, some older people won't meet the younger folks on here, and vice versa.

From our own experiences on the party scene, the youngest we've played with have been Fem 24 and Male 26,and the oldest Fem 64 Male 70.

Both occasions were rewarding if markedly different.

over a year ago

It does if you are under 18 or over 99 as you will be outside the sites age limits.... otherwise it's personal choice.....

over a year ago

"Doesn't bother me"

Me neither

over a year ago

"I'm wondering what people's views are on this. To me age has always just been a number but are people put off or alternatively turned on by an age gap?

It matters to me. Guys under 30 all the way!"

100%

over a year ago

The age thing is in the eye of the beholder. I have started dating a girl I met on here who is 26 years younger than me. We connected on a level we both have never experienced before, some people will ridicule us some will appaud us, the rest won't care! If you are compatible and respect each other then there should be no reason you can't x

Post new Message to Thread