FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Been here a while, seeking friendly advice.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks,

I've been on here a while now and not had a great deal of luck. I'm thinking maybe my profile could use a mop up

Advice greatly appreciated but please be friendly about it, or I'll bite you...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"Hi folks,

I've been on here a while now and not had a great deal of luck. I'm thinking maybe my profile could use a mop up

Advice greatly appreciated but please be friendly about it, or I'll bite you..."

do a search for the copious amount of threads on this subject op lots of very good sage advice on them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watching with interest.

over a year ago

For heaven's sake man loose the Spider-Man suit. Try spicing your profile up a bit. Ladies on here want a good fking, they don't want to play tiddlywinks XXX

over a year ago

Confused as to whether you are bi curious or not. If so... pointless mentioning as you're only looking for women?

P.s. pics are horrendous

By *rand GestureMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes/London

From a newbie reading these forums, that members take the time to help us out with advice is pretty cool in my book

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Your profile tells me e erything I need to know.

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Three of your four photos are from 2014. Surely you could replace them with some newer ones.

Sally

By *heRealMccoyMan
over a year ago

london

Spider man bro?? Your killing it!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I suppose you could offer to give a lady a 'spiderman'

The photos, however, probably won't attract those you want to but there's plenty of crazies about so who knows?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks to those being constructive. Fuck yeah, I have a Spider-Man onesie, and in my experience, girls love it! I have a fluffy teddy one too, with ears! It's all about the humour side of things.

Yeah, I could probably do with some new photos, I'll get onto that. What sort of photos do girls like?

I'm picky with guys. As in, I've only ever known of four guys I would fuck, but seeing as I'd fuck the life out of them (maybe even all in one gangbang), yes, I class myself as being attracted to them. The reason I don't state that I'm looking for men is because I'm tired of the creepy few who won't take no for an answer.

By the way, I haven't seen one single guy on here I'd even be comfortable wanking off. Like I said, picky as fuck.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm looking for hilarious, piss-taking and adventurous fun; that's what I want to get across on my profile. Fuck the serious shit, let's have a laugh, I have all kinds of messy substances, a few kinky toys and a ton of ideas. I'm more of a furry handcuffs guy than a whip and razor kind of guy (though I do have a whip which I may or may not like using).

Post new Message to Thread