Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Have I done some thing wrong!?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone. Been here for 9 months now but not had all that much interest sadly other than an amazing meet soon after I joined! I know there's a lot of these threads asking what's wrong but was curious as to what might be wrong with my profile!? Hope you don't mind me asking! N x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isst123Couple
over a year ago

From what we can see, nothing wrong with the profile itself. Just the fact that there are a LOT of single guys here and it's very difficult to stand out from the crowd, no matter how good your pics/profile.

The best advice by far is to spend some time flirting on the forum, or venture to a club

over a year ago

"From what we can see, nothing wrong with the profile itself. Just the fact that there are a LOT of single guys here and it's very difficult to stand out from the crowd, no matter how good your pics/profile.

The best advice by far is to spend some time flirting on the forum, or venture to a club "

Thanks for the vote of confidence will try and start chatting on the forums a bit more then!

Been to kestrels once but found it very difficult to break into groups to talk to people though. Although I did end up having quite an enjoyable time after being asked over in the playroom!

Don't suppose you ever venture this way...F is a stunning lady

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

maybe some more pics... nice ones without or at least not only your dick ... the rest looks good to me!!

over a year ago

OK thanks, I'll see about uploading some more

over a year ago

"maybe some more pics... nice ones without or at least not only your dick ... the rest looks good to me!!"
It's a shame you're so far away too...another stunner

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Cock pic profile pic would put me off straight away.

Would you whip your cock straight out to try your luck if on the pull in a bar? Or would you engage/entice them another way?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hey everyone. Been here for 9 months now but not had all that much interest sadly other than an amazing meet soon after I joined! I know there's a lot of these threads asking what's wrong but was curious as to what might be wrong with my profile!? Hope you don't mind me asking! N x"

It is generic. If you're looking for fantasy you pass over generic I'm afraid. Your age may also be a disadvantage so don't compound it by being bland.

Sell you!

Good luck!

over a year ago

"Cock pic profile pic would put me off straight away.

Would you whip your cock straight out to try your luck if on the pull in a bar? Or would you engage/entice them another way? "

Profile pic changed...is that better ?

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

OP. When did you go to kestrels? Our little group always makes a point of talking to newcomers and including them. We were there once and know how it feels to be new

over a year ago

"OP. When did you go to kestrels? Our little group always makes a point of talking to newcomers and including them. We were there once and know how it feels to be new"

Must have been early summer I think. Was fairly busy but most people seemed to ignore me and didn't quite have the confidence to approach people!

I'm actually thinking of going tomorrow afternoon...don't suppose you'll be around

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Wasn't planning to go tomorrow but possibly Thursday instead

over a year ago

Mm ok, I may be free then but not sure atm! I can't message you sadly as says I'm out of your age range Would you be able to message me and then I can let you know if I'm coming on Thursday ?

over a year ago

"Wasn't planning to go tomorrow but possibly Thursday instead"

Can't reply to your message due to the age block :/

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

You should be able to as I messaged you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's nothing wrong with your profile. It's well written and as usual you can tell alot about the person from the way the person writes as much as the content. Pics are nice. We'd have you over.

You're also living in an area that has a very high density of swingers in an area that doesn't have a lot of clubs. Finding local action for you should be easy.

I would suggest you may be making some kind of mistake after initial contact.....?

Cheers and good luck!

over a year ago

How do you know if people are disease free? Swinging is a risk, like many things in life. That comment to me seems unnecessary. If you like safe sex, just put that instead? Other than that it reads nicely, not accommodating and your age will reduce those who are compatible with you though. Good luck, you seem like a nice chap and have taken on board what people have said. Don't give up on clubs, but I'd say just go with the mindset to chat....that way anything else is a bonus

over a year ago

OP you might want to try a social event, there's a Heathrow social next week I think

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could try for more variety in your photos and be more specific about what you like in your profile. At the moment it sounds like up for almost anything and anyone and well might you be, but if you try pleasing everyone - you'll end up pleasing no one. As you can see....

What can you offer? What makes you a better bet than me? Why would a lady choose you than me? Think about your personality - what is it about you that makes you, you? Get that over in your profile.

Socials and clubs.....

Post new Message to Thread