Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Profile updated.....

Opinions please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you're looking for the male half to join in, I'd say you need more photos of him. Out of all your public photos I can only count 15 or 17 photos which involve him.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

ooh you sneaky pair, that first paragraph.

Beautiful pictures of female and not enough of male. I know you say age is just a number however you have the body of a female 20 years younger.

My biggest criticism is saying Mr is comfortable playing in proximity with other dudes but no bi guys? That's a contradiction at best or a massively offensive stereotype of male bisexuality at worst.

over a year ago

"If you're looking for the male half to join in, I'd say you need more photos of him. Out of all your public photos I can only count 15 or 17 photos which involve him.

"

Probably 10 more than 99% of the couple profiles on here! and yep we struggle with meets only had 371 veris since 5/14 xx

over a year ago

"ooh you sneaky pair, that first paragraph.

Beautiful pictures of female and not enough of male. I know you say age is just a number however you have the body of a female 20 years younger.

My biggest criticism is saying Mr is comfortable playing in proximity with other dudes but no bi guys? That's a contradiction at best or a massively offensive stereotype of male bisexuality at worst. "

Not a contradiction or offensive, We have no interest in bi guys as hubby is not bi, simple just as we have no interest in straight women as I am bi xx

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"If you're looking for the male half to join in, I'd say you need more photos of him. Out of all your public photos I can only count 15 or 17 photos which involve him.

Probably 10 more than 99% of the couple profiles on here! and yep we struggle with meets only had 371 veris since 5/14 xx"

If you dont want people's opinions, don't ask for them. The poster gave their opinion and was answered with a sarcastic comment. Good for you guys, you must be amazing people if you've had that many meets. Or maybe something is wrong is you value verifications as your self worth??

over a year ago

Love love love it! A couple after my own heart with that first paragraph!

over a year ago

Probably 10 more than 99% of the couple profiles on here! and yep we struggle with meets only had 371 veris since 5/14 xx"

Well, you asked for opinions and I offered mine. So crack on with whatever you've done before.

over a year ago

Probably 10 more than 99% of the couple profiles on here! and yep we struggle with meets only had 371 veris since 5/14 xx

If you dont want people's opinions, don't ask for them. The poster gave their opinion and was answered with a sarcastic comment. Good for you guys, you must be amazing people if you've had that many meets. Or maybe something is wrong is you value verifications as your self worth??"

Wasn't sarcastic at all just banter, self worth & verifications have no correlation just pointing out the facts and that the poster just scanned our profile and offered opinion, obviously not reading the verifications as said about the male half joining in when he obviously is xxx much love

over a year ago

"Love love love it! A couple after my own heart with that first paragraph! "

Thank you xxxx

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

If you dont want people's opinions, don't ask for them. The poster gave their opinion and was answered with a sarcastic comment. Good for you guys, you must be amazing people if you've had that many meets. Or maybe something is wrong is you value verifications as your self worth??

Wasn't sarcastic at all just banter, self worth & verifications have no correlation just pointing out the facts and that the poster just scanned our profile and offered opinion, obviously not reading the verifications as said about the male half joining in when he obviously is xxx much love "

Many people dont read verifications though, and often it is one thing that sticks out on a verification that puts people off. She was offering her opinion, and trying to be helpful, but actually I am not convinced it is what you were looking for

over a year ago

Yes we were rather hoping to have some feedback on our opening paragraph, it's new and very thing else has served us well so far

over a year ago

Wasn't sarcastic at all just banter, self worth & verifications have no correlation just pointing out the facts and that the poster just scanned our profile and offered opinion, obviously not reading the verifications as said about the male half joining in when he obviously is xxx much love "

Yet you were the one who bought up the amount of verifications, not me...?

I was merely giving you my opinion on your profile as a single woman, which you obviously didn't want to hear, yet this is an open forum where different opinions come into play and you may not get the answers you wish.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Why do people ask for advice and then get all bloody defensive? Either own it or don't ask in the first place

over a year ago

Not going to get into an argument however it was yourself that bought up about "if you want the male to join in" and I just pointed out that wasn't an issue, clearly if you'd looked at our profile as a whole you'd have seen that, never mind xx much love

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Not going to get into an argument however it was yourself that bought up about "if you want the male to join in" and I just pointed out that wasn't an issue, clearly if you'd looked at our profile as a whole you'd have seen that, never mind xx much love "

Did you want people to comment on the profile as a whole or just the new bit that you added? You have contradicted yourselves. I am sure you will get what you are looking for ...

over a year ago

Like others have said already, that first paragraph had us deeply concerned and well and truly suckered!!

We think it's a great profile, perhaps too many pics if we are being piccie (wrong spelling for comedic puposes) but to be fair you are paid up members so why not get your 150 pics worth? They are very nice pics too.

So all in all 9/10 and a big high five from us.

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

My biggest criticism is saying Mr is comfortable playing in proximity with other dudes but no bi guys? That's a contradiction at best or a massively offensive stereotype of male bisexuality at worst.

Not a contradiction or offensive, We have no interest in bi guys as hubby is not bi, simple just as we have no interest in straight women as I am bi xx"

That response is actually more offensive. You want a bi female so you can play with her. Hubby refuses to entertain bi guys because, er, all bi guys can't help but grab cock non consensually?

It's a really distressing attitude to assume that bi anyone can't have a great time in a play straight situation.

Any decent person doesn't touch anyone that doesn't want to be touched. You're suggesting that a bi male is incapable of that?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Not a contradiction or offensive, We have no interest in bi guys as hubby is not bi, simple just as we have no interest in straight women as I am bi xx

That response is actually more offensive. You want a bi female so you can play with her. Hubby refuses to entertain bi guys because, er, all bi guys can't help but grab cock non consensually?

It's a really distressing attitude to assume that bi anyone can't have a great time in a play straight situation.

Any decent person doesn't touch anyone that doesn't want to be touched. You're suggesting that a bi male is incapable of that? "

Bi males don't have any restraint .... nor do bi females, neither of them can ever play straight, dontya know

over a year ago

Wow you just love reading into stuff don't you and twisting things to fit your agenda......

Our preference is straight guys & bi ladies, it's our preference, nothing more than that, if anyone finds that offensive not our problem xxx

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Wow you just love reading into stuff don't you and twisting things to fit your agenda......

Our preference is straight guys & bi ladies, it's our preference, nothing more than that, if anyone finds that offensive not our problem xxx"

But once again, you asked for opinions and you got them. Then the respondents found out you didn't want them apart from on your witty take on the desperate others on the scene. Everyone thinks its wonderful ....

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

"Wow you just love reading into stuff don't you and twisting things to fit your agenda......

Our preference is straight guys & bi ladies, it's our preference, nothing more than that, if anyone finds that offensive not our problem xxx"

Agenda? Anytime anyone points out offensive remarks, it's an Agenda. That's just awful.

over a year ago

Our preference is straight guys & bi ladies, it's our preference, nothing more than that, if anyone finds that offensive not our problem xxx

Agenda? Anytime anyone points out offensive remarks, it's an Agenda. That's just awful.

"

Lol our play preferences are now offensive? Please

over a year ago

"Like others have said already, that first paragraph had us deeply concerned and well and truly suckered!!

We think it's a great profile, perhaps too many pics if we are being piccie (wrong spelling for comedic puposes) but to be fair you are paid up members so why not get your 150 pics worth? They are very nice pics too.

So all in all 9/10 and a big high five from us.

Thanks yes too many pics and we should cut down on themxx

"

over a year ago

no veris and too many pics but the written bit is good ..

over a year ago

"no veris and too many pics but the written bit is good ..

"

Thanks x

over a year ago

Any decent person doesn't touch anyone that doesn't want to be touched. You're suggesting that a bi male is incapable of that? "

I think they should take out the "just kidding" line, because I don't think they really are

over a year ago

Any decent person doesn't touch anyone that doesn't want to be touched. You're suggesting that a bi male is incapable of that?

I think they should take out the "just kidding" line, because I don't think they really are "

Seems to be working then!

over a year ago

I think they should take out the "just kidding" line, because I don't think they really are

Seems to be working then! "

you cant please everyone all of the time OP, so just concentrate on pleasing yourselves x

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I prefer your profile text to what you've written as thread answers.

Have fun.

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

OP I can't understand why you asked for opinions on your "profile rewrote" when you clearly don't want to hear them.

Sally

over a year ago

"OP I can't understand why you asked for opinions on your "profile rewrote" when you clearly don't want to hear them.

Sally"

Very happy to hear opinions from people who looked at the profile as a whole (some clearly didn't!) and don't take to kindly to people who twist our words to suit there own agenda, otherwise fair game......

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"OP I can't understand why you asked for opinions on your "profile rewrote" when you clearly don't want to hear them.

Sally

Very happy to hear opinions from people who looked at the profile as a whole (some clearly didn't!) and don't take to kindly to people who twist our words to suit there own agenda, otherwise fair game......"

But you only wanted comments on the first part, not the profile as a whole

over a year ago

Previous poster, see below, at no time did we say we ONLY wanted feedback on our opening paragraph.........

"Yes we were rather hoping to have some feedback on our opening paragraph, it's new and very thing else has served us well so far"

Pedantic comes to mind

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"Previous poster, see below, at no time did we say we ONLY wanted feedback on our opening paragraph.........

Yes we were rather hoping to have some feedback on our opening paragraph, it's new and very thing else has served us well so far

Pedantic comes to mind "

Yes it certainly does

over a year ago

"Previous poster, see below, at no time did we say we ONLY wanted feedback on our opening paragraph.........

Pedantic comes to mind

Not sure we should be communicating anyway as it's a clear breach of site rules to use the forums to get around a block, yes we blocked you xxx

Yes it certainly does "

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Pedantic comes to mind

Not sure we should be communicating anyway as it's a clear breach of site rules to use the forums to get around a block, yes we blocked you xxx

Yes it certainly does "

Apologies, hadn't noticed as you aren't interested in bi men you said, so why would we be interested. I think the rules, as quoted on a thread yesterday, are if someone mentions the block on the thread ....

By *oyle_45Man
over a year ago

Worthing

I would personally say that the first section is too long before you confess to only kidding but it will certainly out a lot of time wasters.

I would also say that the profile as a whole is a little long but if it's worked for you until now then that's fair enough.

Post new Message to Thread