Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Not so new newbie

Jump to newest

By *ndyiron84 OP   Man
over a year ago

bradford

Well seeing as the app alone isn't helping I figured I'd get involved on the forums and see if that helps things along.

My names Andy (obvious I know!) I'm 32 and from Bradford West Yorkshire. I've been a car mechanic since I knew how to use my hands,but this year I've moved into the management side of things.

I'm currently in a get fit phase of life so love going to the gym and generally anything that keeps me fit and healthy

I live on my own in a small flat but do like living alone. I've visited quest and had some social but time constraints didn't allow them to develop as of yet.

Hopefully 2017 will bring me some fab new experiences get to meet some great people. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndyiron84 OP   Man
over a year ago

bradford

Well this went well

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

wtf is killer underwear?

over a year ago

also OP ...your thread the other day may have brought you to peoples attention but for all the wrong reasons

over a year ago

Yes what is killer underwear, I have visions of strangulated cocks. Please reveal OP xxx

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

OP Do you wear killer underwear?

I would drop the phrase about time restraints.I imagine you looking at your watch then running away after five minutes. One of your verifications says it was the shortest meet on record.

Why not just say you have been to Quest and are looking forward to visiting more clubs this year.

Sally

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hello OP

By *ndyiron84 OP   Man
over a year ago

bradford

Come on I'm sure we all know what killer underwear is

Hey Steve thanks for all the profile tips things have improved a lot the last few days.

Post new Message to Thread