Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile critique

Jump to newest

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Hi to all who read this! I've been a member in here for some time, but have enjoyed far less success this year than in previous years, so wondered whether a refresh to my profile might help.

Any thoughts gratefully received

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi to all who read this! I've been a member in here for some time, but have enjoyed far less success this year than in previous years, so wondered whether a refresh to my profile might help.

Any thoughts gratefully received "

We will give you our thoughts.

Maybe people have got more fussy about married people playing away from home??

Mind, if she knows then it isn't cheating is it.

By the way, does she know?

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Hi to all who read this! I've been a member in here for some time, but have enjoyed far less success this year than in previous years, so wondered whether a refresh to my profile might help.

By the way, does she know?"

Maybe, I take your point. No, she doesn't know.

over a year ago

By the way, does she know?

Maybe, I take your point. No, she doesn't know."

Fair enough, and that is up to you.

However if you look round the Forum, there is a big number of people who have no respect for cheats be they male or female.

Best stay out of the public light on here is the best advice we can give.

over a year ago

You've layed your cards out well. But as we know... many don't like the married man.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"You've layed your cards out well. But as we know... many don't like the married man."

So apart from the main obstacle, the rest of my profile reads well?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I'd put something in about the year gap since the last veri. Or ask for one if you have a recent meet.

MrB

over a year ago

"You've layed your cards out well. But as we know... many don't like the married man."

Yes, being married puts you out of the game for many but there are plenty of married women playing away on here too and there are plenty that just aren't bothered by it. Just keep plugging away is all i can offer.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"I'd put something in about the year gap since the last veri. Or ask for one if you have a recent meet.

MrB"

Cheers for that, but it's only 6 months since my last meet (shows in my summary), but because she has deleted her profile she doesn't show in the written verifications list

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"You've layed your cards out well. But as we know... many don't like the married man.

Yes, being married puts you out of the game for many but there are plenty of married women playing away on here too and there are plenty that just aren't bothered by it. Just keep plugging away is all i can offer."

Cheers mate

over a year ago

"You've layed your cards out well. But as we know... many don't like the married man.

Yes, being married puts you out of the game for many but there are plenty of married women playing away on here too and there are plenty that just aren't bothered by it. Just keep plugging away is all i can offer.

Cheers mate "

It seems unlikely to me that the demographic has changed. Sorry i can't be more help and i certainly don't feel qualified to criticise your profile

over a year ago

A generally well-written and informative profile.

But the negativity needs to be stripped out as it does tend towards ranty in places.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

But the negativity needs to be stripped out as it does tend towards ranty in places."

Thank you

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Ok, thank you all for the positive comments made, I've streamlined my text somewhat.

Happy swinging guys

over a year ago

"Ok, thank you all for the positive comments made, I've streamlined my text somewhat.

Happy swinging guys "

Better but (and just my opinion) don't put other people down. It never comes across well.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Ok, thank you all for the positive comments made, I've streamlined my text somewhat.

Happy swinging guys

Better but (and just my opinion) don't put other people down. It never comes across well."

I see where you're coming from, but I was trying to show myself in a positive, open, and genuine light, rather than be negative towards others who do, in fact, mislead people. For example; I was invited to a woman's flat a couple of years ago for a social coffee, expecting a 51 year old lady to answer the door. When the (approx) 65 year old greeted me, I almost asked if her daughter was in. The photos she had sent me were at least 10 years out of date. I was less than impressed, but learned from the experience

over a year ago

Happy swinging guys

Better but (and just my opinion) don't put other people down. It never comes across well.

I see where you're coming from, but I was trying to show myself in a positive, open, and genuine light, rather than be negative towards others who do, in fact, mislead people. For example; I was invited to a woman's flat a couple of years ago for a social coffee, expecting a 51 year old lady to answer the door. When the (approx) 65 year old greeted me, I almost asked if her daughter was in. The photos she had sent me were at least 10 years out of date. I was less than impressed, but learned from the experience "

Yes but you have created a profile to attract people to have sex with you. How you vet them once you have interest is up to you (and in future you will presumably do a better job).

If you put people off from your profile, you don't have the chance of even communicating with them.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Happy swinging guys

I see where you're coming from, but I was trying to show myself in a positive, open, and genuine light, rather than be negative towards others who do, in fact, mislead people. For example; I was invited to a woman's flat a couple of years ago for a social coffee, expecting a 51 year old lady to answer the door. When the (approx) 65 year old greeted me, I almost asked if her daughter was in. The photos she had sent me were at least 10 years out of date. I was less than impressed, but learned from the experience

Yes but you have created a profile to attract people to have sex with you. How you vet them once you have interest is up to you (and in future you will presumably do a better job).

If you put people off from your profile, you don't have the chance of even communicating with them.

"

Ok, hopefully, after a bit of tweaking, I now appeal a bit more, to more lol

over a year ago

Happy swinging guys

I see where you're coming from, but I was trying to show myself in a positive, open, and genuine light, rather than be negative towards others who do, in fact, mislead people. For example; I was invited to a woman's flat a couple of years ago for a social coffee, expecting a 51 year old lady to answer the door. When the (approx) 65 year old greeted me, I almost asked if her daughter was in. The photos she had sent me were at least 10 years out of date. I was less than impressed, but learned from the experience "

I like your profile and don't feel it is negative more wise from experience is how I read it. The top line is negative and needs to go...about women being best bj givers. While I get your need for discretion more public photos would up your chances and I don't think being married is the issue as you have openly laid it out there for people to make an informed choice.

Good luck op

Madame B

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Happy swinging guys

I like your profile and don't feel it is negative more wise from experience is how I read it. The top line is negative and needs to go...about women being best bj givers. While I get your need for discretion more public photos would up your chances and I don't think being married is the issue as you have openly laid it out there for people to make an informed choice.

Good luck op

Madame B "

Thank you Madame B!

I like to have fun with my status posts, and you may have seen I have changed it already lol

You're a little late at reading through my profile now, as I have been tweaking it all day, taking on earlier advice, but I'm glad I appear less negative now.

I tried to show more 'female friendly' photos on my profile, as I was getting most interest from guys, but I'll see what I can do

Cheers for the positive input anyway!

over a year ago

Happy swinging guys

Good luck op

Madame B

Thank you Madame B!

I like to have fun with my status posts, and you may have seen I have changed it already lol

You're a little late at reading through my profile now, as I have been tweaking it all day, taking on earlier advice, but I'm glad I appear less negative now.

I tried to show more 'female friendly' photos on my profile, as I was getting most interest from guys, but I'll see what I can do

Cheers for the positive input anyway! "

You are welcome and great updated profile... happy fabbing

Was a shame to keep that physique a secret

Madame B

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Happy swinging guys

Good luck op

Madame B

Thank you Madame B!

Cheers for the positive input anyway!

You are welcome and great updated profile... happy fabbing

Was a shame to keep that physique a secret

Madame B "

Thank you again Madame B! We all have a bucket list, and I'm currently ticking off one box from mine (in my head) after viewing your profile.....

over a year ago

Everyone has there own reason for being on here, married men women, single , attached, divorced.. I'm not here to judge your personal life or anyone else's, just be safe and careful and hope it doesn't bite you in the arse xx good luck

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Everyone has there own reason for being on here, married men women, single , attached, divorced.. I'm not here to judge your personal life or anyone else's, just be safe and careful and hope it doesn't bite you in the arse xx good luck "

Thank you

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Rome wasn't built in a day they say, and a week later, after a bit of tweaking, my profile has attracted erm, well, more interest than it did before I decided on a refresh. So a positive result, thank you to those who contributed

over a year ago

You kniw what is sad here?

No one gives a thought about the unknowing wife.

Sad.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I think it's a great profile, if you weren't married

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"You kniw what is sad here?

Sad. "

I do, which is why we wouldn't meet him

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"I think it's a great profile, if you weren't married "

Thank you

over a year ago

Sad.

I do, which is why we wouldn't meet him "

Someone said it!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Sad.

Someone said it!!"

Ok you made your point, the thread is about his profile.

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

" The photos she had sent me were at least 10 years out of date. I was less than impressed, "

Two of your public photos are over three years old. Why not post some more recent ones?

Sally

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Sad.

Someone said it!!

Ok you made your point, the thread is about his profile. "

Thank you

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

" The photos she had sent me were at least 10 years out of date. I was less than impressed,

Two of your public photos are over three years old. Why not post some more recent ones?

Sally"

Thank you Sally, I've swapped for a couple of newer photos from my private gallery, and will sort some right up to date ones as soon as I can. Cheers for your positive input

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Sad.

Someone said it!!

Ok you made your point, the thread is about his profile.

Thank you "

Apologies. x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Like your first pic, OP.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Like your first pic, OP. "

Thank you! I'll do some new ones to keep my profile up to date. Any requests lol?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Like your first pic, OP.

Thank you! I'll do some new ones to keep my profile up to date. Any requests lol? "

I like smart looking, suit and white shirt look

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Like your first pic, OP.

Thank you! I'll do some new ones to keep my profile up to date. Any requests lol?

I like smart looking, suit and white shirt look "

Less flesh then? Does this appeal more to women generally?

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

Ok, so I've done quite a bit of tweaking to my profile now, taking onboard a lot of the positive comments I've received, so I thank you for those. This is a quiet time of year, so hopefully my early 'spring clean' will yield some good rewards in the coming year (no pun intended)

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Ok, so I've done quite a bit of tweaking to my profile now, taking onboard a lot of the positive comments I've received, so I thank you for those. This is a quiet time of year, so hopefully my early 'spring clean' will yield some good rewards in the coming year (no pun intended) "

Where's my suit pic

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Ok, so I've done quite a bit of tweaking to my profile now, taking onboard a lot of the positive comments I've received, so I thank you for those. This is a quiet time of year, so hopefully my early 'spring clean' will yield some good rewards in the coming year (no pun intended)

Where's my suit pic "

I'm working on that

How's the rest of it look?

over a year ago

Don't take this the wrong way but the more you ask for 'advice', then tweak it according to someone's opinion...the less YOUR profile reflects YOU. It becomes a series of sound bites that are what others want to see or hear.

Work it out for yourself and determine if it's working by how many people respond to/contact you.

over a year ago

your profile reads well and would prompt some interest from us if there were some interesting, erotic photos to accompany it....not full on cock shots, but something a bit teasing....m x

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Don't take this the wrong way but the more you ask for 'advice', then tweak it according to someone's opinion...the less YOUR profile reflects YOU. It becomes a series of sound bites that are what others want to see or hear.

Work it out for yourself and determine if it's working by how many people respond to/contact you. "

Thank you. It's just that I thought I was going on a bit too much when I started this, and yes, I probably was ranting a little, and also a bit negative, so hopefully that's gone now. There's a balance between saying enough so that people read all of your profile, not lose interest halfway through, as yours is the umpteenth profile they've read that day. It is all me in there though, I've just cut out a lot of the repetition I previously had

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"your profile reads well and would prompt some interest from us if there were some interesting, erotic photos to accompany it....not full on cock shots, but something a bit teasing....m x"

Thank you! Well I'm working on some new pic ideas for when the kids are back to school, however, I've used some from my gallery for now. Hope you like

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

It might not be you. It maybe that you have had a very successful profile and so met most of those who were likely to meet you.

When we go to a club we reckon maybe 2 or 3 other couples may want to play with us. If we went every week or month we'd probably have met them all pretty quickly, so unless you and they are into repeat meetings, the amount of potential new meets reduces.

Also as we get older it also changes the demographics of those looking to meet.

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

It might not be you. It maybe that you have had a very successful profile and so met most of those who were likely to meet you.

When we go to a club we reckon maybe 2 or 3 other couples may want to play with us. If we went every week or month we'd probably have met them all pretty quickly, so unless you and they are into repeat meetings, the amount of potential new meets reduces.

"

That's an excellent thought, and probably true, especially considering the area in which I live (sparsely populated and spread apart, with most preferring a 20 minute drive).

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"

I think this is a really valid point. There does become a saturation point. We only now meet people when we are on holiday. OP you have a good profile and looks like some very successful meets, so don't give up hope

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

I think this is a really valid point. There does become a saturation point. We only now meet people when we are on holiday. OP you have a good profile and looks like some very successful meets, so don't give up hope "

Thank you, for your words of encouragement I'll give it 'till the end of my supporter pass, then look for further afield

over a year ago

Great thread and very interesting reading the replies .....avoided pics all my life and now obviously need more fgs ...

Good luck my man

over a year ago

But the negativity needs to be stripped out as it does tend towards ranty in places."

And calling yourself Sid James can't help?

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

But the negativity needs to be stripped out as it does tend towards ranty in places.

And calling yourself Sid James can't help?"

I've not had anyone refer to my using Sid James in a negative way? Surely most people in here would chuckle at the Carry-ons?

By *oiluvfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Penrith

"Great thread and very interesting reading the replies .....avoided pics all my life and now obviously need more fgs ...

Good luck my man "

Cheers mate

Post new Message to Thread