Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Am I a prude re several meets in a day?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Advice please. New to the site and I'm getting a lot of interest which is fab FAB! Lol anyway I'm wondering if it's for me as I'm looking for a regular local FB to be comfortable to explore with bit ot seems as though the men are looking to shag as many women as possible even on the same day, I don't want to me one of many women potentially catching something even with safe sex with potential cuts on fingers in mouths etc and it's turning me off massively. Thoughts pretty please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Arrange your meets for 7am then you can be first in the queue. Basically, there's very little you have to do on here and there are so many men, so if you don't fancy one just choose another. It's like a big box of chocolates.

over a year ago

Lol 7am! I might try that. Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just choose wisely

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Just choose wisely"

He's gonna be a lucky bastard

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Any single man who had more than one meet a day would be exceptional according to forum lore. I don't think you've got much to worry about on that score.

If you want a guy who is going to stick just to you though you need to be clear on that and aware that it makes you vulnerable to liars.

Also catching something is possible even if people only meet once a week.

over a year ago

Thanks Steve *blushes*

over a year ago

Thank you.

That's true I guess

X

over a year ago

Thanks Liam

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

If you are after a relationship then be clear about that from the off. But be aware there is little you can do about others sex lives.

Some may tell you that they are meeting others, but I'd appreciate that honesty.

Others may say they are looking for a fwb. But at the same time still be meeting others.

At least with those admitting they meet others you know where they stand.

over a year ago

I hate to think of myself as another notch on their bed post but if they could they would

I tend to go for people with lower veris

over a year ago

No not looking for relationship but don't really fancy being one of a series the same day

Thank you though

over a year ago

Thank you good advice

Just a lot to learn about the site and the games I suppose

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No not looking for relationship but don't really fancy being one of a series the same day

Thank you though "

Sassita, if you click on the reply+quote button at the bottom of the post you're responding to we can see who you're replying to

over a year ago

"No not looking for relationship but don't really fancy being one of a series the same day

Thank you though "

Get to know people first then you can make a better judgement call on if you are being told the truth about how often they meet others

If not meeting someone who meets others the same day makes you a prude then i would say lots are prudes on here

over a year ago

Aww thank you x

It seems like a mindfield on here lol already experienced a fake profile and fake pictures on kik when met wasn't the person in the pictures

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

Wish I was called wisely as he's one lucky chap!!

over a year ago

Thank you though "

blimey...I think I would have to question the quality of the meet, and the stamina of the man, if he was going for several in a day

By *ere2pleasureUMan
over a year ago

Kington

Hi OP. Would like to contact you regarding what you're looking for, sadly I'm just outside your age filters and can't do so...

over a year ago

"I hate to think of myself as another notch on their bed post but if they could they would

I tend to go for people with lower veris "

Of course you are a knotch on their bedpost!! Some guys know this and restrict the number of veris they show. How about you knotching your bedpost for a change.

I like groups of guys. No pretence of being "special" just lots and lots of great physical pleasure.

over a year ago

I would be surprised at guys getting more than 2 meets in a week let alone a day,Fab can be a tough place especially for single guys so don't think it should be an issue

over a year ago

Thank you though "

I'm not so sure many men manage to get more than one meet in a day. Most moans on here are from guys who simply can't get one!

By *ere2pleasureUMan
over a year ago

Kington

Have attended parties and received several varies from others there in one day.... similar if at a club for an evening... may not have even played with them all...

over a year ago

fair few of the guys i've met with regular manage more than one meet in a day, sometimes i'm the last one and it doesn't bother me. so long as they've showered before they get to me i'm ok with that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/12/16 18:58:47]

over a year ago

I think this is one for Dear Deidree in the sun newspaper

over a year ago

I have had a FWB for 10 months but have no idea what he does when i dnt see him. I trust him when he says he doesnt meet but and theres always a but

over a year ago

"I think this is one for Dear Deidree in the sun newspaper "

Bitchy! Any need??

over a year ago

Be picky. You can have your cake and eat it here. Enjoy

over a year ago

"Be picky. You can have your cake and eat it here. Enjoy"

Haha thanks sweets I am taking that approach at the mo it's fun x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

OP you need to get sued to the difference between men who are interested and men who actually have the balls to meet

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"OP you need to get sued to the difference between men who are interested and men who actually have the balls to meet"

*used

over a year ago

"OP you need to get sued to the difference between men who are interested and men who actually have the balls to meet

*used"

What do you mean? I do know the difference

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"OP you need to get sued to the difference between men who are interested and men who actually have the balls to meet

*used

What do you mean? I do know the difference "

Cool

over a year ago

A guy could have a number of verifications in one day for a number of reasons. People he met at a club, party or social for example....?

Before I moved and downsized I used to hold regular parties (on previous profile). I think I had seven verifications on one date....but I hadn't had sex with all of them . You may need to read the actual verifications.....

Welcome to Worcester by the way. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

over a year ago

"A guy could have a number of verifications in one day for a number of reasons. People he met at a club, party or social for example....?

Before I moved and downsized I used to hold regular parties (on previous profile). I think I had seven verifications on one date....but I hadn't had sex with all of them . You may need to read the actual verifications.....

Welcome to Worcester by the way. I'm sure you will enjoy it!"

Thank you

I understand all that

However I do know that this guy had several meets the same day. Anyway I guess it's the name of the game and I need to decide if it's for me!

Cheers

over a year ago

"A guy could have a number of verifications in one day for a number of reasons. People he met at a club, party or social for example....?

Welcome to Worcester by the way. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Thank you

I understand all that

However I do know that this guy had several meets the same day. Anyway I guess it's the name of the game and I need to decide if it's for me!

Cheers "

So it's "one guy" who is troubling you, just pass him by, I don't know why you are worrying. There are loads of guys on here who can't get a meet and lots who would do exclusive. Use the site for what you want,if it all worries you too much then leave. It's a bit extreme to say cuts on fingers ect, as you must be referring to HIV AIDS and you can only catch it if they have it first. The site isn't riddled with it x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I don't think the guys get much chance to have multiple fab shags per day.

Many of us here meet infrequently, taking our time to select who's more likely well matched. Plus we have jobs, kids, families etc. Most of us are probably well above national standards for sexual health care - we know our stuff. It's not zero risk but also not a perfect storm arena for diseases.

Many of us do find fbs that span many years together. Always consider that people may tell you what they think you want to hear - so a few pinches of salt are sometimes necessary.

Don't be pressured - we all are unique and have our own needs and ways of doing things - but we share some interests in sexual liberty. You'll find lovely people in the forum, so gravitate towards those and you'll find good support, if needed.

By *heBlueEyedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Berkshire

"I hate to think of myself as another notch on their bed post but if they could they would

I tend to go for people with lower veris "

Although low amount of veri's doesn't mean that they don't meet loads

It's a minefield.

good luck

By *heBlueEyedBBWWoman
over a year ago

Berkshire

Some men get none but I have friends I talk to who manage to get more than 1 meet a day

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Thank you though

I'm not so sure many men manage to get more than one meet in a day. Most moans on here are from guys who simply can't get one!

"

That's because the guys getting meets don't come on the forum whining about it

Remember OP, there is a shortage of decent, genuine single male swingers on here so any that prove they are probably get quite busy as word gets around.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks Steve *blushes*"

Yeah?

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes, too prudish, you should go unlos.

Oh hold on...

By *irty-milfCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Yes, too prudish, you should go unlos.

Oh hold on... "

Lol.

Seems to me he got confused and thought he was joining a dating site not a swingers site.

Yes. Too prudish.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh hold on...

Lol.

Seems to me he got confused and thought he was joining a dating site not a swingers site.

Yes. Too prudish."

He was a she

By *irty-milfCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Oh hold on...

Lol.

Yes. Too prudish.

He was a she "

Then she was too prudish. Simples

over a year ago

Oh hold on...

Lol.

Yes. Too prudish.

He was a she

Then she was too prudish. Simples"

Yeah....she actually messaged me.....by the time I had the time to get back on and reply....she was gone!

Post new Message to Thread