FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello people I'm looking for my first experience would love to meet one on one at first or meet someone who would introduce me to the club life,,,but any advice would be welcome thanks,x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Hello people I'm looking for my first experience would love to meet one on one at first or meet someone who would introduce me to the club life,,,but any advice would be welcome thanks,x "
get yourself along to a social, start having some fun out and about. welcome to fab and the forums x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would live to go to a social event but plucking up the courage to do it then not wanting to feel awkward or do something that's a big no no and looking stupid so woukd lime to meet someone who would show me the scene but I will try lol thanks x

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Would live to go to a social event but plucking up the courage to do it then not wanting to feel awkward or do something that's a big no no and looking stupid so woukd lime to meet someone who would show me the scene but I will try lol thanks x"
the best way to get into this scene is to be seen and known..we were all new once, we all felt awkward and nervous, so i did it with the knowledge of 'its only going to be unknown for 30 secs' then i shall have some notion of whats going on and i shall cope...

i suggest you can do the same..good luck x

Post new Message to Thread