Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Rate Profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so you need to rate e profile above out of ten and make one comment on pictures and one on info to improve.

Who's I'm?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ime for fun guyMan
over a year ago

Wherever you want

"Ok so you need to rate e profile above out of ten and make one comment on pictures and one on info to improve.

Who's I'm? "

Hi

How about giving details about what you mean by kinky? That can mean so many different things to people.

Also, you've got a good looking body but can I suggest a couple of pictures dressed smartly such as a suit or at least a nice shirt. Think that would help too.

You say you are here for fun but a bit more details about what you like to do and willing to do might also help.

I'm no expert but you did ask for advice.

Good luck

By *rousing-StanMan
over a year ago

Fort William

Hope you don't mind if I jump on this wagon i have just re wrote mine but think it might be to long. Any help appreciated.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Hope you don't mind if I jump on this wagon i have just re wrote mine but think it might be to long. Any help appreciated. "

Might be long but I enjoyed reading it. You're a very interesting man

By *rousing-StanMan
over a year ago

Fort William

"Hope you don't mind if I jump on this wagon i have just re wrote mine but think it might be to long. Any help appreciated.

Might be long but I enjoyed reading it. You're a very interesting man "

Looks like I may have got close to being what I'm after finally. Thanks softie x

Post new Message to Thread