Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Please help

Jump to newest

By *unguya2z OP   Man
over a year ago

coventry..ish

Hi everyone.Iknow there are a lot of posts on here today about help with profile,could someone please take a look at mine and give me some advice.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone.Iknow there are a lot of posts on here today about help with profile,could someone please take a look at mine and give me some advice."

It hasn't got very much to it has it?

And you want to avoid the usual single guy's saying about not wanting to shag the whole site, that comment is repeated just so many times.

The best thing you can do is search the Forum. There is are loads of posts giving all the help you will need on this subject.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone.Iknow there are a lot of posts on here today about help with profile,could someone please take a look at mine and give me some advice.

It hasn't got very much to it has it?

And you want to avoid the usual single guy's saying about not wanting to shag the whole site, that comment is repeated just so many times.

The best thing you can do is search the Forum. There is are loads of posts giving all the help you will need on this subject."

This.

By *irstTime4everythingCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Being verified is a good start, bit more info would be good. The way you've worded it seems your not very sure of yourself and to be brutally honest that's not sexy.

over a year ago

2 pics . And a short profile . Take time to write a good profile and more pics . Good luck mate

over a year ago

It seems ok if a little short also select couples doesn't really explain your preference x

By *s HartWoman
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Me personally, I would get rid of the cock shot. Be a bit more creative with your photos.

Do you have experience?

What are your boundaries?

Explain what you mean by select??

Post new Message to Thread