Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

feed back apeshated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all. Thought of just try one more request as nobody seems to want to respond to my other post but I'd love some crit on my profile and pics! I'm unsure wether I should go into more detail on my profile? Should I get some better pics? Anyway suggestions welcome!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what is apeshated

over a year ago

"Hey all. Thought of just try one more request as nobody seems to want to respond to my other post but I'd love some crit on my profile and pics! I'm unsure wether I should go into more detail on my profile? Should I get some better pics? Anyway suggestions welcome!"

Better than some, worse than others.

Everyone will have a different opinion.

Personally, there just seems to be something missing. You know, the heart, the personality.

We are not your target market as we hate beards and find the smoking photo a bit too drug friendly for our tastes but others may be attracted to that sort of thing.

over a year ago

" what is apeshated "

It's a typo. There pretty fequent with me due to dyslexia and my ability to recognise error.

over a year ago

"Hey all. Thought of just try one more request as nobody seems to want to respond to my other post but I'd love some crit on my profile and pics! I'm unsure wether I should go into more detail on my profile? Should I get some better pics? Anyway suggestions welcome!

Better than some, worse than others.

Everyone will have a different opinion.

Personally, there just seems to be something missing. You know, the heart, the personality.

We are not your target market as we hate beards and find the smoking photo a bit too drug friendly for our tastes but others may be attracted to that sort of thing."

Yeah your right about my profile. It's lacking a spark that I as a person have. Like a lot of others I stuggle to either not sound like a goof ball or sounding like I'm over arrogant etc. Dificult to advise anyone you don't personly know on that one! So thank you I definatley misrepresenting myself there.

Aha and no your not my target market :p glad your put off by the smoking picture I'm pretty much exclusively looking for "like for like". So you feel I've a good range of pictures. As in after looking at them you have a good idea of what I look like?

Thanks once again. All I want to do is represent myself truthfully and this helps!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Keep the pics if you are happy with them. Just one hint though, if you choose to show face pics it always goes down well to have one of you smiling.

I have seen far worse profiles on here but you could make some improvements. You could try to inject a little humour into it and show some more personality. Do you have a mate who knows you well who could help with it if you're struggling?

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh I forgot to say kudos for not having loads of cock pics.

over a year ago

" what is apeshated

It's a typo. There pretty fequent with me due to dyslexia and my ability to recognise error. "

I have both dyslexia and dyscaculia and i noticed that error straight away maybe try using something like word on your laptop and you shouldnt have that issue

over a year ago

" what is apeshated

It's a typo. There pretty fequent with me due to dyslexia and my ability to recognise error.

I have both dyslexia and dyscaculia and i noticed that error straight away maybe try using something like word on your laptop and you shouldnt have that issue"

I would have thought that somebody also suffering with dyslexia would have the understanding to not jump on somebody for a spelling mistake. Im sure you understood what he meant. Theres always one.....

over a year ago

" what is apeshated

I have both dyslexia and dyscaculia and i noticed that error straight away maybe try using something like word on your laptop and you shouldnt have that issue I would have thought that somebody also suffering with dyslexia would have the understanding to not jump on somebody for a spelling mistake. Im sure you understood what he meant. Theres always one..... "

See if someone elce makes a mistake I can see it. It's a common problem, self error detection is when an indivdual brain litrally reads the word as being correct. You can check multiple times. Even go back the next day and still not see it.

Please don't think I'm illiterate . It's a typo!!!

Thanks for the constructive comments people! I've taken it all on and I'll jazz this puppy up. I've never wrote something like that before. So yeah ver 2.0 is on its way.

Thank you!

Post new Message to Thread