Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Profile criteria

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I'm thinking of going elsewhere I'm getting no meets on here at all I know there's millions of single members but has anyone got any advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I'm thinking of going elsewhere I'm getting no meets on here at all I know there's millions of single members but has anyone got any advice "

Well you can always open more chances by joining different sites while staying on here.

You've only been here 7 weeks so that's not a massive amount of time though you're open to meeting anyone regarding gender so you should not have to wait too long if you'd happily meet guys & women.

over a year ago

Just noticed the "no single guys"

Maybe not then

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Oh and the Capslock button is on the left of your keyboard

over a year ago

You got a good range of pictures and you look like a handsom guy. Your profile is prehaps a little sparse. It says things about you but, please don't take offence there things anybody could say about themselves. Prhaps go into a little more depth.

On the time thing, I've been l here over a year and only let a couple of people. I think if you learn to enjoy the social aspect and devolpe some relationships. Things will happen.

Hope I've helped a little I any!

over a year ago

Swinging is tradionally couples isn't it? So single guys will be the common denominator in this site leaving you with being less likely to be chosen. You need something that makes you stand out therefore. I still think going to a club and few sites together will broaden your chances of finding FB's ... If you're. Looking for love then these places are hit and miss, nothing beats meeting by chance somewhere and boooom!!! Sparks.

We met working in two shops which were next to each other. I was the waitress next door only young. Anyway chin up on search and feel free to wank over my pics x all me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

Hubby and I are always on the lookout for single guys to join us. The problem we have is finding the time to meet. Just be patient and try and build a rapport with a couple...don't dive straight in by saying the obvious like..."love to duck your wife...or "you have great tits/body"

Ask them questions...be honest, say what you are after but don't go into too much detail and try and end the message with a question back to them.

If you are not too direct, are polite you probably have more chance of meeting up.

Keep your eyes on events/meet ups and parties....go to them to get a feel for them...pardon the pun.

X

over a year ago

"Hi I'm thinking of going elsewhere I'm getting no meets on here at all I know there's millions of single members but has anyone got any advice "

YEH,NO NEED TO SHOUT in your profile

Post new Message to Thread