Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

I'm ready

Jump to newest

By *appytrailman OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Right I've been back long enough now and I'm ready for an appraisal of my profile....last time I'll admit I didn't do very well and ended up deleleting my profile, my problem starts with not getting many views on it so any ideas on what would help Big up those views would be appreciated. TIA x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Right I've been back long enough now and I'm ready for an appraisal of my profile....last time I'll admit I didn't do very well and ended up deleleting my profile, my problem starts with not getting many views on it so any ideas on what would help Big up those views would be appreciated. TIA x "

Your straight lol xx

over a year ago

Manchester

"Right I've been back long enough now and I'm ready for an appraisal of my profile....last time I'll admit I didn't do very well and ended up deleleting my profile, my problem starts with not getting many views on it so any ideas on what would help Big up those views would be appreciated. TIA x

Your straight lol xx "

damn it I never thought that would be my downfall!

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Your profile text is a bit dull to be honest. I've read it twice now and the only bit that sticks in the mind is you will only send a face pic when you have received one; totally pointless when you have one in your public pics for all to see.

There are plenty of things you can do to jazz up your profile. Experiment with new/more pics, but not too many cock pics - one is enough. Play around with filters etc. Try to inject a little humour and show your personality a bit.

Don't forget to send messages to people who take your fancy. Be original and make sure you are what they are looking for first.

I wouldn't worry too much about not many people looking at you. Most ladies look in stealth mode and don't show up as having visited your profile, I do this.

over a year ago

Manchester

"Your profile text is a bit dull to be honest. I've read it twice now and the only bit that sticks in the mind is you will only send a face pic when you have received one; totally pointless when you have one in your public pics for all to see.

There are plenty of things you can do to jazz up your profile. Experiment with new/more pics, but not too many cock pics - one is enough. Play around with filters etc. Try to inject a little humour and show your personality a bit.

Don't forget to send messages to people who take your fancy. Be original and make sure you are what they are looking for first.

I wouldn't worry too much about not many people looking at you. Most ladies look in stealth mode and don't show up as having visited your profile, I do this."

Thank you I'll have a little play around! Also the face pic was meant to be on private so thanks for that? Haha

over a year ago

i'd get rid of the the coral pen stuff ..its on several profiles that ive seen so presumably on several hundred..

over a year ago

I'm not looking for men so that is probably why I haven't seen the coral pen thing on any other profiles.... but I like your profile it is funny. I'd message you back if I were looking for men x

over a year ago

"Your profile text is a bit dull to be honest. I've read it twice now and the only bit that sticks in the mind is you will only send a face pic when you have received one; totally pointless when you have one in your public pics for all to see.

I wouldn't worry too much about not many people looking at you. Most ladies look in stealth mode and don't show up as having visited your profile, I do this.

Thank you I'll have a little play around! Also the face pic was meant to be on private so thanks for that? Haha"

FYI, it's still public (unless you changed your mind on that, then ignore me lol) Miss T x

over a year ago

Stop pouting!

over a year ago

Manchester

Thank you I'll have a little play around! Also the face pic was meant to be on private so thanks for that? Haha

FYI, it's still public (unless you changed your mind on that, then ignore me lol) Miss T x"

I changed my mind and went for it haha

over a year ago

Manchester

"Stop pouting! "

Hahaha ok! I will try!

over a year ago

FYI, it's still public (unless you changed your mind on that, then ignore me lol) Miss T x

I changed my mind and went for it haha"

Good choice (but now I feel dumb haha)

over a year ago

Manchester

Haha I'm sorry x

over a year ago

"Stop pouting!

Hahaha ok! I will try! "