Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Feedback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone.

Just wanted some good honest feedback on my profile? I know I am a newbie so am by no means expecting to hit the ground running (for lack of better words) but any help would be great. Be honest, it's fine I can handle it.

Also if anyone is interested in a chat feel free to say hi!

Sam.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone.

Just wanted some good honest feedback on my profile? I know I am a newbie so am by no means expecting to hit the ground running (for lack of better words) but any help would be great. Be honest, it's fine I can handle it.

Sam. "

Those who profess to be professional are setting themselves up for a fall if they can't spell.

Your profile is not individual enough to be of interest.

Sorry to be blunt.

over a year ago

"Hi everyone.

Sam.

Those who profess to be professional are setting themselves up for a fall if they can't spell.

Your profile is not individual enough to be of interest.

Sorry to be blunt."

Haha no worries! Spell check is normally my best friend. Any suggestions to set myself apart?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's a decent profile and you look good in your pics.

Maybe more of a variety of pics would be good. White briefs, bum shot, in a suit etc are all ones I like to perve, I mean admire,on here

over a year ago

"I think it's a decent profile and you look good in your pics.

Maybe more of a variety of pics would be good. White briefs, bum shot, in a suit etc are all ones I like to perve, I mean admire,on here "

Thanks!! I'll get into it now

Post new Message to Thread