Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Phone calls

Jump to newest

By *r and Mrs 11 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

As a couple and adults...does anyone agree that to speak on the phone is generally an adult thing to do when wanting take things forward! ...why all the Texting!..messaging!...so impersonal!...I'm sat here thinking and visualising a meet with convo taking place over the table texting!...lol...I'm baffled!...why is it so hard to call ! All we want is to talk and move forward!...anyone else have this happen?..your views ?...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't give my phone number out to random people online. That means I keep to just messaging on here, at least to start with. Only 3 people from fab have my number and 2 of them are folks I knew before I joined.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/16 23:53:09]

over a year ago

never really thought of it before but nobody has ever called me on the phone, and i had about 100 guys numbers off here.

i don't really care, i do think it's because i don't wanna focus all my attention on one person when they don't really mean anything to me apart from using each other sexually.

i am now focusing more on making friends now so this might change some time soon. but otherwise i don't really want random fucks/fuck buddies phoning me.

over a year ago

I can understand a womans reluctance to give her number out,so many fakes and wannabes on here

Personaly as a more mature male id love to be able to have grown up conversation with like minded people, but even in my limited experience, I've had idiots pretend to be women, or couples, and the lady is always just unavailable at the moment!!!

By *P1964Woman
over a year ago

gillingham

When I used to do meets, I would use a separate phone used for this purpose only. However, after having a couple of meets and they didn't look like their pictures and lied about their ages I think best way forward is to cam or skype first.

over a year ago

We don't give out our number, all messaging is done through fab.

over a year ago

We use a 'fuck phone' so no problem handing the number to that out. We can always swap a sim if there's ever a problem.

over a year ago

"We use a 'fuck phone' so no problem handing the number to that out. We can always swap a sim if there's ever a problem. "

we have a fab phone as well

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

I would not meet without number swap and telephone calls.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

No. I hate chatting on the phone and if it's a deal breaker then so be it.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't mind a phone call if I've chatted a bit and we're arranging to meet

over a year ago

"When I used to do meets, I would use a separate phone used for this purpose only. However, after having a couple of meets and they didn't look like their pictures and lied about their ages I think best way forward is to cam or skype first. "

How did that go down when they turned up? Can't understand why somebody would do this and think they will get away with it

over a year ago

"I don't mind a phone call if I've chatted a bit and we're arranging to meet "

What's your number again?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Best thing to do is stick to people who will talk on the phone.

We've never spoken to people on the phone first and manage to hold a conversation when we get there.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I think part of the problem isn't wanting the phone call, but the way you ask for it. That also has to be done in an adult friendly way. I'd reword / rethink that.

over a year ago

"We use a 'fuck phone' so no problem handing the number to that out. We can always swap a sim if there's ever a problem.

we have a fab phone as well"

Seems like a very good idea!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I only message on here and don't give out personal details seems to work well for me

over a year ago

We always speak on the phone first, if there's a problem just block them!!!

over a year ago

I think you need to be careful who you give your number too tbh

over a year ago

"I think part of the problem isn't wanting the phone call, but the way you ask for it. That also has to be done in an adult friendly way. I'd reword / rethink that."

I agree with this

over a year ago

I would prefer not to talk on the phone cos I'm not good at that, but I always do if requested to do so. However we rarely get asked for a phone call. Chatting and arranging by text usually works very well for us and we never been let down on a guest meet

Mrs

over a year ago

Definitely would want to speak on the phone before meeting... I can tell pretty much straight away if we will get along, and in fact, the next victim on my list got there because he totally charmed me when we chatted on the phone

Post new Message to Thread