Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Starting Again

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone,

Been on here a couple of months now have messaged and tried to get a meet and had a few replies however seems to be time wasters or even users that don't read the message.

Is it worth deleting my profile and starting again?

Anything I'm doing wrong? Help Appreciated. Cheers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you'll lose your silver site supporter if you delete the account.

that's the only disadvantage i can see to deleting it.

try and figure out what you're doing wrong that is attracted time wasters and why you're interacting with them is my only advice.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's expiring tomorrow so can I not just support again on a new account if I decide to sign up again.

Im not sure I've tried all sorts I think my age is a disadvantage tbh.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"It's expiring tomorrow so can I not just support again on a new account if I decide to sign up again.

Im not sure I've tried all sorts I think my age is a disadvantage tbh."

If you delete and start again - you'll have to wait the 7 days or whatever it is before you get full access to everything again.

Just work out what needs to change and edit your profile accordingly.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not sure deleting and starting again will change your luck.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

What do you class as a time waster op? Is it someone who has chatted to you but decides they don't want to meet? Is it someone who meets for a social but decides they don't want to play with you? Is it the people who delete your messages without a reply?

For most people the real time wasters are the ones who arrange a meet and don't turn up.

It can be difficult for single men on here purely because there are so many of you. The most successful guys are the ones who make a real effort on there profile to attract the attention of others. If your profile isn't working for you then maybe you need to consider changing it.

There really is no point just deleting your current profile and setting up a new one that is just the same.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's expiring tomorrow so can I not just support again on a new account if I decide to sign up again.

Im not sure I've tried all sorts I think my age is a disadvantage tbh.

If you delete and start again - you'll have to wait the 7 days or whatever it is before you get full access to everything again.

Just work out what needs to change and edit your profile accordingly."

yeah what he said.

i didn't know it was due to run out.

Post new Message to Thread