By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It looks ok to me "

Thanks yours is sexy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

There's not much info there - three paragraphs, two of which are about including pics with messages.

The other one is virtually redundant too - your descriptions already say bi, we know you're looking for couples from the "looking for" section, which just leaves DP.

So to a reader, all the text really adds is "our idea of adventurous is DP, send a pic if messaging" - would that be enough to entice you if it was someone else's profile ?

Suggest describing your respective personalities, and it's useful to talk about availability (access to babysitters, how often of of you is out of the country, etc).

Maybe also try some research - look at all the couples on "who's near" and discuss between you what you think is good and bad about each. Then, take the good list and write your version of those things. Finally, experiment with the sequence so that it doesn't feel like a series of random sentences.

And yes, I know my profile doesn't deliver this!

Good luck.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Pics

A full length clothed pic of the two of you, with faces obscured if necessary, would be a great addition. The cock pic looked like one of those "I'm squeezing my stiff nipple between my fingers" pics that some women have (due to the angle of the pic), so that's probably not adding value!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Pics

A full length clothed pic of the two of you, with faces obscured if necessary, would be a great addition. The cock pic looked like one of those "I'm squeezing my stiff nipple between my fingers" pics that some women have (due to the angle of the pic), so that's probably not adding value!

"

Haha thanks for feedback

Post new Message to Thread