Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

So frustrating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been on here for weeks now I get nothing I know it's hAvington single male and all that stigma but proving I'm genuine is far to hard I'm not bad looking everything ample size and then some is there other more successful sites

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I have confidence in that I'm of interlect to offer a conversation

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have confidence in that I'm of interlect to offer a conversation "

Really?

By *istress-MazikeenWoman
over a year ago

bolton

5 weeks is no time at all, there are lots of single males on here and you need to stand out from the crowd. You cannot accommodate and need more info in your profile.

Get to a club and socials and take part in discussions in the forum.

And have patience as it could be weeks and weeks before you get a meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been a member of this site for 8-9 months and I have only had one meet. There are hundreds and hundreds of men in this site so you will have to be patient.

In respect of your written statement you claim to have some intellect which I doubt as you cannot seem to string two sentences together.

You have managed to misspell the word intellect!

As they say 'Happy Fabbing'.

over a year ago

Thanks for your opinion much appreciated

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You're probably lovely, you have a range of photos, which is good. That profile though...ouch. I wouldn't open a message you sent to me.

When a girl reads your profile, you want to make her laugh, pique her curiosity, leave her with a sense of who you are and what kind of a time she will have with you.

You get what you give on here, so a few hours spent crafting a great profile will have returns.

Saying that, even the guys with great profiles don't find it's pussy on tap - it's not how it works. Hit the swingers' clubs, make friends, get your face (and tongue ) known and get some veris up and you'll find it gets easier.

Good luck!

Post new Message to Thread