Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Clubs for single men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm relatively new to the swinging lifestyle, so I'm looking for any advice anyone may have on clubs suitable for me to visit as a newbie single man thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Look for sauna style clubs.

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

" Look for sauna style clubs."
lol

over a year ago

"I'm relatively new to the swinging lifestyle, so I'm looking for any advice anyone may have on clubs suitable for me to visit as a newbie single man thank you "

Being perfectly honest, you will find all the information you want in the Clubs section of this site. There are links to the website for each club as well, so with a little bit of reading you will find out everything you need.

Good luck.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/16 12:05:29]

over a year ago

"I'm relatively new to the swinging lifestyle, so I'm looking for any advice anyone may have on clubs suitable for me to visit as a newbie single man thank you

Being perfectly honest, you will find all the information you want in the Clubs section of this site. There are links to the website for each club as well, so with a little bit of reading you will find out everything you need.

Good luck."

thanks il take a look

over a year ago

Iv been to Amours and Cupids in Manchester.. both good .. and are sauna type .. cupids I found really good for through the day and I'm sure you'd be very welcome xxx

over a year ago

Thank you Im thinking daytime would be best for a first visit may have a look next Wednesday

Post new Message to Thread