Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Where are all the men

Jump to newest

By *aris69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Would just like to know why there are very few pictures of the blokes when you are searching for a couple when all you see is loads of pics of the woman come on guys you are a couple afferall and I want to see your body and face not load of pics of your cock getting a little bit tedious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same goes for single profile men..Cocks Cocks and more Cocks..and then they message you with a cock picture attached lol.

over a year ago

I would post my face but as I want discretion I won't use it as my profile picture though it's the only picture I send attached to a message. I won't send cock pics just no point.

over a year ago

We only have pics of me and we are looking for single men to play with me (Mrs)

over a year ago

I have no cock pics only if requested. Only body. Face can be sent on request too. Keeps the mystery and intrigue I find

over a year ago

I'm here and looking

over a year ago

Yes there are a lot of guys like that here it's a shame.. I wanted a nice pic of my chest before i playnmy hockey match shoes that I keep in shape x

over a year ago

I like turtles. C x

By *eoffinthecityMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I especially never understood the "discretion" argument. The site is closed off externally, you need to be in it to see search results. The only way someone knows you're on here is if they were in here themselves... In which case, no harm no foul!

By *ickthemiller2Man
over a year ago

brighton

I'd love to play with you

By *ootMan
over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 05/11/16 10:23:34]

By *ootMan
over a year ago

Northants

"I like turtles. C x"

Ahaha brilliant!

over a year ago

"I especially never understood the "discretion" argument. The site is closed off externally, you need to be in it to see search results. The only way someone knows you're on here is if they were in here themselves... In which case, no harm no foul!"

Unless of course you have cause to think a family member or a close friend may also be on here !

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Hello

S

over a year ago

"I especially never understood the "discretion" argument. The site is closed off externally, you need to be in it to see search results. The only way someone knows you're on here is if they were in here themselves... In which case, no harm no foul!"

Or if your picture is published in The Sun from here.

By *layfulCouple86Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

This is something we need to sort, there are a few more pics in private though

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I especially never understood the "discretion" argument. The site is closed off externally, you need to be in it to see search results. The only way someone knows you're on here is if they were in here themselves... In which case, no harm no foul!

Or if your picture is published in The Sun from here."

Yep several cases of journalists and reporters publishing pics of people's profiles on here in recent months. My face pics are all private and only sent by email.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Would just like to know why there are very few pictures of the blokes when you are searching for a couple when all you see is loads of pics of the woman come on guys you are a couple afferall and I want to see your body and face not load of pics of your cock getting a little bit tedious "

Invariably it is the female half of couples that attract most attention so naturally you get more pics of the female on couples profiles.

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more OP

There's a few pics of me on our profile , most are of Jan

There's enough of me so another couple will have a good idea what they will get when we meet , face pics of us in friends

But some couples have no pics of the man !!

Jan likes the men as much as the ladies and neither of us is taking one for the team !!! So she wants to see what th men look like in the profile ! Saves a lot of time wasting

over a year ago

The only issue with that argument, is that a lot of people join to 'just have a look and see what the site is all about'. There are loads of profiles from people who joined a year ago (pick any amount of time) and were last on a year ago (or whatever). I don't have a face pic as a profile one, never would and i am single and not in a job that it particularly matters. What I find completely barking, are the military guys who advertise themselves as such in their usernames and post a public pic of them in uniform!! One guy even announced what he did in the military in his profile blurb. What a way to get on a charge or worse!

By *opmanforfun300Man
over a year ago

. Newcastle

Here a true man who has face pics and doesn't mess about

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Their profile their choices .. if it doesn't suit your requirements quickly move onto the ones that do.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"I especially never understood the "discretion" argument. The site is closed off externally, you need to be in it to see search results. The only way someone knows you're on here is if they were in here themselves... In which case, no harm no foul!

The only issue with that argument, is that a lot of people join to 'just have a look and see what the site is all about'. There are loads of profiles from people who joined a year ago (pick any amount of time) and were last on a year ago (or whatever). I don't have a face pic as a profile one, never would and i am single and not in a job that it particularly matters. What I find completely barking, are the military guys who advertise themselves as such in their usernames and post a public pic of them in uniform!! One guy even announced what he did in the military in his profile blurb. What a way to get on a charge or worse!

"

One guy who recently appeared in The Sun newspaper was a Policeman and put public pics (including his face) on his profile wearing his full police uniform. He is now facing disciplinary proceedings within the police and who knows the guy could even lose his job over it?

over a year ago

"Would just like to know why there are very few pictures of the blokes when you are searching for a couple when all you see is loads of pics of the woman come on guys you are a couple afferall and I want to see your body and face not load of pics of your cock getting a little bit tedious "

So go for the couples that have pics of both on there public pics and let the couples that still do fine thank you but keep there main pics in friends only to manage how they wish

over a year ago

"Their profile their choices .. if it doesn't suit your requirements quickly move onto the ones that do. "

By *ishopstippleMan
over a year ago

Purley

It's because they all work for HMG in a department that has two letters and a number and their true identity is a state secret and their payrole number begins with 00.

They are only showing off their only asset to womenhood.

They go to all meets but are interrupted mid-journey by a black helicopter that whisks them away to save the world, but that's a state secret so they cant phone you and let you know they "cant make it".

Welcome to FABSWINGERS

over a year ago

Here i am :D

over a year ago

And you don't think people would sign up to a fake account to get access if they wanted to.. it has happened before, people's photos have ended up on other sites.

By *erejustforyouMan
over a year ago

holyhead

"Same goes for single profile men..Cocks Cocks and more Cocks..and then they message you with a cock picture attached lol."
ha I don't have cock pics and I don't Evan get a glimpse of anyone looking at my profile lol

over a year ago

Male pics on ours lol

over a year ago

"Same goes for single profile men..Cocks Cocks and more Cocks..and then they message you with a cock picture attached lol."

Not cock profile pics here... just my unflattering torso, arse and boxers

over a year ago

Am here ready and willing

By *orestToyMan
over a year ago

new forest

Not every bloke on the site is a prick....alas the majority (as expected) make it a challenge for the few who aren't! Still try being one for a while and you'll realise how challenging couples are!

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

think all the men are cycling behind the mystery girl in fanatacy forum post just guessing dont own a push bike or would be there as well ha

By *anmjmosesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

People can always create games profiles though... But it's the whole fact people are still unsure of putting face pic. Think it's only recently I send a face pic to people only if they've got or have veris

By *anmjmosesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

And you don't think people would sign up to a fake account to get access if they wanted to.. it has happened before, people's photos have ended up on other sites. "

Snap... Just said same thing

By *ikeAvalirMan
over a year ago

somewhere different

I don't have pictures of my cock, it's down to self respect and respect for the ladies.

Post new Message to Thread