Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here a few weeks and can understand people are careful with new people but finding it hard to get chatting with people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs DCouple
over a year ago

far

Get on the forums, ur rather be loved or hated, jst post about cake and ur be loved

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell me about it, no one wants to talk unless you've been a member for ages or have loads of reviews!

By *BW SnowbunnyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere over the Rainbow

That's not true. Your profile and pictures play a big part. If you only post cock pics I will bypass you. There's nothing wrong with decent banter and normal pics. Going to clubs help - since I've been going to Kestrels I've met so many lovely people. You can verify each other just meeting socially, then you find that their friends look at you etc....

By *eoffinthecityMan
over a year ago

Wigan

Remember that swinging is a lifestyle choice for a lot of people. If you use it like Tinder then you'll get similar results. Like the guys say: use the forums, put thought into the few direct approaches that you do make and just enjoy the lifestyle.

By *ad-GirlWoman
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Been on here a few weeks and can understand people are careful with new people but finding it hard to get chatting with people"

Maybe put a little more effort into your profile its not really individual and vert similar to lots of others in here.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Copy mine pal!!

You'll be 'reet!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been on here a few weeks and can understand people are careful with new people but finding it hard to get chatting with people"

People will read your profile before deciding whether to respond to you. What does it say about you? Do you think it sets you apart?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone for advice will take heed and still open to anymore advice

Post new Message to Thread