Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Verification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a straight male I am one of the many on here. No doubt that our category heavily outnumbers others.

Of course I am looking for fun but am also finding it difficult to even get member verified due to, presumably the overwhelming number of messages women are receiving from straight guys.

Are others having the same issue??

Or can someone suggest where I might be going wrong??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman
over a year ago

essex just looking around

"As a straight male I am one of the many on here. No doubt that our category heavily outnumbers others.

Of course I am looking for fun but am also finding it difficult to even get member verified due to, presumably the overwhelming number of messages women are receiving from straight guys.

"

I can assure you not all women get 100s of messages a day.. especially the longer theyve been on here. I certainly don't and glad of it as after 10 years in scene i know very well that as im into the lifestyle and not random meets or wank fodder they'd be no point in reply to messages.

The reason most guys never get replies is because they just dont read profile AND message willy nilly and hope for a response..or have no face pics.

Those in the scene tend to meet at events n clubs and socials..

GUYS need to remember it is a Venus v Mars world . Just because they believe its a sex site doesn't mean everyone on here wants sex and more so sex with them ..

If you genuinley want to get a verfied get out in real swing world.

ps just so you dont feel bad a hot couple friend of mine had meet up recently . verified popular well known . always being asked for meets. every buggar blew our even those they knew well and had pre met .. happens all time.. even getting replies doesn't mean theyll turn up !!

nature of this world sadly xx good luck

over a year ago

"As a straight male I am one of the many on here. No doubt that our category heavily outnumbers others.

I can assure you not all women get 100s of messages a day.. especially the longer theyve been on here. I certainly don't and glad of it as after 10 years in scene i know very well that as im into the lifestyle and not random meets or wank fodder they'd be no point in reply to messages.

The reason most guys never get replies is because they just dont read profile AND message willy nilly and hope for a response..or have no face pics.

Those in the scene tend to meet at events n clubs and socials..

GUYS need to remember it is a Venus v Mars world . Just because they believe its a sex site doesn't mean everyone on here wants sex and more so sex with them ..

If you genuinley want to get a verfied get out in real swing world.

ps just so you dont feel bad a hot couple friend of mine had meet up recently . verified popular well known . always being asked for meets. every buggar blew our even those they knew well and had pre met .. happens all time.. even getting replies doesn't mean theyll turn up !!

nature of this world sadly xx good luck "

Not feeling bad, not yet anyway haha . Hopefully get to CJ's soon, will be great for a social

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Anyone can be sociable with anyone - even if they'd not appreciate sex with them. As such, get to know others, follow the points about socials as well as clubs. Meet gay, bi and straight guys for a beer, or tgirls. I've been here years and I wouldn't like to be isolated, as many users are who are new here.

over a year ago

"Anyone can be sociable with anyone - even if they'd not appreciate sex with them. As such, get to know others, follow the points about socials as well as clubs. Meet gay, bi and straight guys for a beer, or tgirls. I've been here years and I wouldn't like to be isolated, as many users are who are new here."

Thank you, it's not about isolation it's more about being recognised as genuine of that makes sense

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Anyone can be sociable with anyone - even if they'd not appreciate sex with them. As such, get to know others, follow the points about socials as well as clubs. Meet gay, bi and straight guys for a beer, or tgirls. I've been here years and I wouldn't like to be isolated, as many users are who are new here.

Thank you, it's not about isolation it's more about being recognised as genuine of that makes sense"

You can be as 'genuine' as the next bloke but if nobody wants to meet you, it's moot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The odds are heavily stacked against you to get a meet/veri if all you are relying on is messaging ...Be pro-active and go to socials and clubs...the more you are known the more likely something may happen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Finding it impossible

By *hoxyWoman
over a year ago

Chester

There are lots of guys on here far more than women. Personally I wonder why many guys make so little effort with their profiles as a good profile will increase your chances ten fold.

By *ad-GirlWoman
over a year ago

Huddersfield

A stand out guy is far more likely to get a second look so make yourself a stand out guy.

Post new Message to Thread